Question 62: Bob V.S Fishes

nikki-is-4-u

Jeffery I dare you to take BOB to an aqurium and let him do whatever he wants there but you get blamed for everything he does.

What!! That's not fair why not Ben, ben doesn't do anything!!
Ben: Its been a while since BOB's gone outside to play. This would be good.
What are we married, you idiot I don't listen to-
BOB: *comes running towards me with a rope around his neck, and barked*
*groans* fine...
Ben: HAVE FUN YOU TOO.
Shut up...

*The AQUARIUM*

*Being pulled around like a rag doll by my idiot pet* BOB COME DOWN! *people around me just stare and whispered*yeah..talk..I'll get you..
BOB: LOOK A MERMAN, can I touch him..
Only if you promise to not get caught...or eat another baby..
BOB: okay okay okay!!! *runs off*
Have fun my idiot dog, have fun...*sits on the floor, and falls a step*

*5 hours later*

*Something poked my shoulder, and I woke up to a ugly ass cop, glaring at me*
Cop: SIR! Is this your animal...*drags a blissful Bob to me*
I guess to soo..
Cop: will your DOG, broke the glass contain the Sharks which attacked all the guest. Freed the alliagorts, which scared the baby's and he started taking dumps in my office when I caught him. This manic, took my badge and ate it the sick bastard,
*looked over at BOB* is this true...
BOB: Yes, master...I WAS HAVING FUNAND MISTER FATTY FAT DONUT TOOK ME OUT, HE RAPED ME.
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF TOURSLEF AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A COP..YOU DISGUST..
Cop: WHAT THE HELL, YOUR MONSTER KILLED EVERYONE IN THE PLACE... EVEN THE MAIL, HE WAS ONLY 59.
YOU RAPED MY DOG, YOU FIFLTHY COP.
Cop: I DIDNT FUCK YOUR FUCKING DOG, YOU PLASTY ASS, LITTLE MOTHER ASS WI-
*a man in a suit grabs his shoulder. And he freezes*
Boss: Is this how you treat our customers, frank...
Cop: But sir..
Boss: No BUTTs leaves this man alone and his *watchs Bob, try to lick his own cock* adorable dog....*shivers*
Cop: Yes sir.
*i walk of with BOB, And smirk* I know what I'm doing for Christmas...
SIGNS OFF