two.

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"hey if yunseong isn't going after him, does that mean i can go date him?"

yunseong groaned for practically the hundredth time that lunch period. he didn't know if his friends were teasing him or trying to get him annoyed but he hated it.

"seung—"

"i wouldn't mind having a cute boy like that as my boyfriend"

"seungyoun—"

"i should go ask him now!" yunseong gave up on trying to stop seungyoun. all he could do was watch since the senior was already up on his feet and walking over to donghyun's table.

"awh don't be jealous yunseong. seungyoun stands no chance with your donghyun" eunsang teased.

"i seriously hate you guys" yunseong muttered. he carefully watched seungyoun start a conversation with donghyun and his friends. he didn't know why but it made him fume.

seungyoun came skipping back five minutes later with a smile on his face, "he rejected me in the most cutest way ever"

"how does someone reject another person cutely?" seungwoo asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"i mean he was like all stuttery and he told me that he likes another guy and that he wasn't interested in me. and then he told me that i wasn't his type in like the most shyest way ever and i wasn't even mad" seungyoun explained, a smile still kept on his face ever since he skipped back.

yunseong breathed out in relief hearing that. he felt all his friends looking at him with smirks on their faces making him roll his eyes.

"can i not breathe?" yunseong asked, glaring at them.

yohan snickered, "that's some odd way to breathe. breathing a sigh of relief since your donghyun wasn't taken away from you?"

yunseong mentally groaned for surrounding himself with such a group of people, "i don't like him"

"stop being stubborn. you obviously were jealous just now" yohan said, his smirk growing even wider.

"for the millionth fucking time, i don't like him" yunseong said, getting up and slinging his backpack over his shoulder, "i'll see you guys later"

"he's on his period or something"

"or maybe he's just pissed that he can't bring himself to admit the fact that he likes donghyun"

@ SEUNQYULS
10/02/19