twelve.

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

day 18

yunseong had been thinking things through. maybe he should give up on the dare, kiss his ex and then live happily ever after dating donghyun. the thing is, he doesn't want to kiss his ex. that's just— wrong.

"yunseongie" donghyun laid his head onto the older's shoulder, "what're you thinking about?"

yunseong shook his head and gave donghyun a reassuring smile, "nothing baby"

"it doesn't seem like nothing" donghyun frowned, looking into the older's eyes. he did it again— he made his eyes glossy and yunseong couldn't do anything but fall into his boyfriend's eyes.

"its not important baby" yunseong said, breaking eye contact, "i'm just thinking about us"

donghyun cocked his head to the side, "what about us? a-are you going to break up with me—"

"no no no of course not!" yunseong quickly denied, "i would never"

why was he spitting out lies all of a sudden?

"t-then what?" the younger asked curiously. he nervously fiddled with his fingers. what if yunseong, didn't change? what if yunseong doesn't love him? they haven't shared a kiss yet and he's never heard yunseong say i love you to him.

yunseong saw the worried expression on his boyfriend's face and quickly wrapped his arms around the younger's body, "i'm thinking about what we're going to be like in the future. are we going to still be this lovey dovey and go on dates?"

"of course we are!" donghyun replied optimistically, a smile finally present on the boy's face.

yunseong nuzzled his nose into donghyun's neck, "you're adorable. why am i asking a question like that?"

"i-i was scared you were going to break up with me" donghyun mumbled, a pout present on his face.

"who would want to break up with the loveliest boy in the universe?" yunseong asked, placing small kisses on donghyun's neck, "definitely not me"

"you're so cheesy" donghyun cringed, knitting his eyebrows together. his fingers laced with yunseong, making the older smile against his neck.

that just made everything harder. he was going to have to kiss his ex if he wanted to stay with him didn't he?

"we have a problem" yunseong declared, running to his group of idiotic friends during their gym period, "i want to kill wooseok"

"excuse me what" jinhyuk glared at yunseong dead in the eye.

"don't worry. wooseok will probably kill yunseong before yunseong even gets close to him" seungyoun giggled.

"he's right" wooseok said, crossing his arms, "already fallen for your fake boyfriend, huh?"

yunseong hated to say yes but he had to, "i did"

"oh my god he finally admitted it" yohan jumped up and down in excitement after weeks of telling yunseong he's in love.

"yeah and i'll finally date him when you tell yuvin you have the fattest crush on him" yunseong shot daggers at yohan. that immediately made yohan's face read and his mouth zipped up.

"just go kiss your ex boyfriend" wooseok said, smirking at yunseong, "you'd do that wouldn't you?"

"i wouldn't" yunseong bluntly replied, "but i'm sick of telling these lies to him. do you know how guilty i feel when i tell him that i won't break up with him?"

"its either you break up with him at the end of the month and never date him again or you kiss minhee and you're free to date donghyun for the rest of your life" wooseok said, showing his signature satan smile.

"isn't that a little too mean seok?" jinhyuk asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"a dare is a dare" wooseok shrugged, "i gave him two choices and now he has to choose one"

they've always taken dares seriously and there wasn't an problem with it until now. maybe he'll just wait a little longer and enjoy his time with donghyun. it's only thirteen days left until he has to break up with donghyun. he can just kiss minhee the day before.

@ SEUNQYULS
11/17/19