thirteen.

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

day 20

"keummie" yunseong groaned, feeling the younger's weight on him, "i just finished eating"

"but you promised we'd go see a scary movie" donghyun pouted, fiddling with his sweater paws.

"you don't even like scary movies" yunseong said, wrapping his arms around the boy, "you just cuddle up to me and sit on my lap"

donghyun's cheeks reddened. that was exactly why he wanted to go see a scary movie. he could sit on yunseong's lap to his heart's content without the older having to see his red face.

"y-you're right" donghyun frowned, getting off of yunseong and laying next to him. the pair decided to stay back and practice in the practice room for their new performance. they did get a lot done but most of the time, they were just fooling around.

"you know you can sit on my lap whenever you want, right?" yunseong smirked at the shy boy, "i'm your boyfriend" he turned his head to the side to get a better look at him. donghyun's rosy cheeks made him look adorable. when was he calling donghyun not adorable?

"i-i'm just shy" donghyun mumbled, bringing his hands up to cover his face.

yunseong pulled the others hands down and cupped the boys cheeks, "no one is looking at you besides me. wheres the proud, confident, sexy boy i know on stage hm?"

"hes not here" donghyun huffed. yunseong chuckled, pecking the younger's forehead, and then his nose, and then both of his cheeks, and last, his lips.

yunseong confidently captured donghyun's lips with his own, gently moving them in sync with donghyun. it was all pure and innocent until yunseong decided to nip onto the boy's bottom lip and slip his tongue through the entrance. their tongues fighting for dominance and yunseong obviously won.

'ah'— boy was that music to yunseong's ears. hearing the soft little groans and moans come out of the boy's mouth was a blessing.

"y-yunseong" the boy lightly pushed the older off of him, desperately trying to catch his breath.

"sorry baby" yunseong pecked the boy's cheek, "i might've gone a little too far"

he looked down at the piece of art in front of him. donghyun's disheveled hair and glossy lips looked stunning on him. not to mention the hickey that yunseong accidentally made on donghyun's neck made it even more spectacular.