eight.

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

day 7

"j-jinhyuk! s-stop! that— that t-tickles!" yunseong glared at the couple in front of him. he didn't like people displaying their public affection in front of him even though he does it with donghyun all the time. that just made him miss donghyun even more.

donghyun had gotten sick over the weekend for sleeping without blow drying his hair, which yunseong found ridiculous, and he hasn't been in school for days. the school day has been getting longer and its gotten boring without the younger's presence.

watching the couple in front of him do cute and lovey dovey things made him want to cringe. is he always like that with donghyun?

"i heard from hangyul that donghyun's getting better" seungyoun said, sitting down next to yunseong, "so stop glaring at wooseok and jinhyuk"

yunseong's day brightened the tiniest bit from hearing the good news. he's been visiting donghyun everyday afterschool and that was only the best part of his day.

"yunseong! don't hug me you fool! you're going to get sick" donghyun sniffled, pushing his boyfriend away, ever so lightly.

yunseong pouted, "i don't even get to hug my boyfriend after a miserable day at school?"

"it's not that seongie!" donghyun exclaimed, "i'm scared you might get sick too"

"it's okay if i get sick. you can take care of me" yunseong sent donghyun a flirty wink.

donghyun playfully rolled his eyes. he missed the older too. he missed him way too much. he missed their dates afterschool and their cuddles.

"did you miss me?" donghyun asked, petting yunseong's hair ever so softly, "or did you find another boyfriend to keep you company?" donghyun pouted.

yunseong rolled his eyes, "i know i have a reputation as a playboy but i wouldn't cheat on you. the school day just got longer because you weren't there. of course i missed you!"

donghyun's cheeks turned the slightest shade of pink, "i-i trust you yunseong"

yunseong just smiled, leaning his head onto donghyun's chest. silence came between them and yunseong's ear was on donghyun's steady heartbeat, listening to it beat against his chest. he looked up to see the younger fast asleep. that brought a warm smile to yunseong's face.

he kept thinking about the dare. the week was going by too fast and he's scared that he'd end up hurting donghyun at the end. stupid dare.

a full week down. three more weeks to go.

@ SEUNQYULS
11/03/19

a/n :: fellas, check out my new weishin fic : PLAYBOY ! i'll get back to updating normally now i promise! anyways, wonho doesn't deserve this kind of disrespect. we lost three angels this month :( also happy late birthday to yunseong!

**

**