nineteen.

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

day 28

"mine" yunseong pecked donghyun's forehead. he then moved lower and pecked the boy's nose, "mine"

he pecked both of his boyfriend's cheeks, "mine anddddddddd" he placed a soft kiss on the younger's lips, "mine!"

"okay okay we get it donghyun is yours whatever stop with the pda" yohan rolled his eyes, watching the ridiculous scene in front of him. yunseong turned his head, glaring at yohan for disrupting his loving moment with donghyun.

"you're just jealous yuvin doesn't do any of this with you" yunseong looked away and continued to pepper his boyfriend's face with kisses.

yohan shook his head, "i-i'm not! don't jump to conclusions like that!"

"oh we all know its true yohan hyung" donghyun giggled, puffing his cheeks and turning back to yunseong who couldn't keep his lips off of his face, "stop it seongie!"

"oh not you too donghyun" yohan pouted, crossing his arms like a baby, "its just we haven't gotten there yet"

yunseong chuckled, "maybe its because you're a panicked gay and you don't like pda in public"

yohan groaned, "when will you stop calling me a panicked gay— you know what? i'm going to go ask yuvin for kisses" the boy stormed off, leaving the two alone.

"now that he's out of the way" yunseong looked at donghyun and smiled, "where were we?"

donghyun smacked yunseong's face away, "no more kisses! you've had enough for today!"

"awh come on babe!" yunseong whined, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist, "i got you tickets for cix"

donghyun's eyes practically sparkled at the mention of his favorite k-pop group, "y-you mean we're going to go see jinyoung and byounggon and seunghun and hyunsuk and— and yonghee?"

yunseong nodded, adoring the sight of his happy baby, "yes boo"

"you're the best!" donghyun exclaimed, arms slinging around the older's neck as he jumped onto the boy for a big hug, "iloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyousomuch!"

"anything to see my boyfriend happy" yunseong chuckled, "and i lo—"

"yunseong?" the familiar voice cut off yunseong's words. how hard was it just to say these three words in front of donghyun? everything just found its way to interrupt yunseong whenever he tried saying it.