fifteen.

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

day 22

"what's wrong baby?" yunseong frowned, looking at his pouty baby, "did something happen?"

donghyun nodded, making yunseong even more worried, "yuvin hyung won't help me with the new choreo because he kept staring at yohan!"

yunseong chuckled, sighing out in belief that it wasn't anything too serious, "you scared me baby. i thought it was something serious"

"it is serious! yuvinnie is busy staring at yohan practice rather than helping me!" donghyun exclaimed, whining to his boyfriend who was ever so whipped for the boy. he was busy staring at the boy on his laps', lovely features to listen to donghyun's complaint, "yunseongie! don't tell me you're ignoring me!"

yunseong shook his head, "never baby" he places a kiss onto the boy's pouty lips, "i could always help you with the choreo"

donghyun giggled, "i can't imagine you dancing to a cute song seongie"

the older playfully rolled his eyes, "oh please i can pull off a cute and cheerful song. i just choose not to"

and that's how yunseong started dancing to super special girl to help his adorable boyfriend with the choreo.

"can someone tell me why yunseong is dancing to super special girl?" yohan raised an eyebrow seeing yunseong practice the dance across the room, "did he betray his own team or something?"

"he's helping his boyfriend with the choreo" wooseok smirked, "yunseong has never danced to some upbeat song in his life. he sure is whipped for that boy"

"thats cute" yohan mumbled, taking small glances at a particular boy across the room who happened to be looking at him too.

"when are you and yuvin going to stop eye raping each other jesus christ" wooseok rolled his eyes, "just go talk to him"

yohan's cheeks heated up, "i-i can't. he's probably thinking about how ugly i am—"

"pfft. if he's staring at you then why would you be ugly?" eunsang asked, pushing yohan towards the direction of the other team, "ask him for some vocal help or something"

"but i'm a rapper—" too late. eunsang had given him the biggest push and made him fall flat on his face in front of non other than song yuvin. he'd have to kill that priki boy for pushing him so hard.

"are you okay?" he looked up to see yuvin holding out his hand with the brightest smile in the universe on his face.

"o-oh y-yeah of course i am" why was he stammering? oh right, he was a panicked gay. yuvin helped him up and yohan couldn't help but get all sweaty.

"are you sure you're okay? you're kind of red" yuvin giggled, "perhaps you've fallen for me?"

eunsang did gods work. everyone thank eunsang.

"aren't yohan and yuvin cute together?" donghyun stared at the pair in awe. yunseong's arms elegantly slipped around the boy's waist.

"you're cuter" yunseong smiled. donghyun smacked him on the chest, "ouch"

"don't go pulling those lines on me" donghyun looked away with pink cheeks, "y-you know what it does to my heart!"

"only i can pull those heart strings right?" yunseong placed a lovely kiss on the boy's cheek, pulling him closer to his chest.

"f-fuck off" donghyun scurried off with his tomato face to the pretty girl team.

yunseong chuckled, "same old donghyun"

@ SEUNQYULS
11/22/19

a/n :: i miss superm :( seeing them live was the best thing in the world! i also got a fan pass to see nct 127 on friday next week live on' today' and i've never been more excited uwu! question! what korean survival shows have you watched? i've watched all four seasons of produce (pd101, pd 101 s2, pd48 and pdx101) and i've cried watching every season. i've also watched the unit, mixnine, under nineteen, sixteen and school rapper season 2 and 3! i'm actually a pretty big fan of school rapper!