ten.

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

day 13

"donghyun!" donghyun whipped his head around after hearing someone call his name. he looked in the distance to see changyeob running up to him. changyeob was a senior, like yunseong, and also a big big flirt.

"what do you want?" donghyun asked, turning around and quickly walking away from the older as fast as his short legs could take him.

"awh come back donghyunnie! you're no fun" the taller pouted, running after donghyun.

donghyun sighed, "don't call me that. what're you doing here anyways?" at this point, donghyun gave up on running away since changyeob's long lanky legs could always catch up to him.

"wanna go on a date?" changyeob wrapped an arm around donghyun's shoulder.

donghyun pushed changyeob's arm off of his shoulder, "i have a boyfriend and i wouldn't go on a date with you either way" he heard the older gasp as if it was new news to him. donghyun had always rejected changyeob's invitation to go on a date.

"you have a boyfriend?" changyeob's eyes widened in disbelief, "who could possibly be dating my donghyun?"

"me"

the pair whipped their heads around to see yunseong glaring at the senior in front of him. yunseong walked up and put an arm around donghyun's shoulder, pulling him close to his chest.

"you? what's your name? wang seonyun?" changyeob asked, letting out a small laugh, "a little wimp like you can't be dating donghyun"

yunseong rolled his eyes, "it's hwang yunseong thank you very much and i, the little wimp, have every right to date donghyun. he's mine"

donghyun flushed pink and was about to hide his face in his sweater paws when yunseong dragged him away.

"donghyun! remember he's a playboy, right? he's going to break your heart!" he heard changyeob yell from behind. donghyun's heart ached a little knowing that it might be true. yunseong seemed to realize and frowned.

"don't listen to what that asshole is saying. i've changed remember?" yunseong whispered, softly petting donghyun's head, "i'm not going to break your heart"

donghyun smiled, wrapping an arm around yunseong's waist, "i know. i trust you seongie"

yunseong felt a little uneasy hearing donghyun say that. he didn't know if he should say it back or say something different.

"yunseong?" donghyun looked up at the older with the cutest pout yunseong has ever seen.

yunseong pecked donghyun's cheek, "let's go to my place today. i want to cuddle the shit out of you and get that asshole's scent off of you"

"home sweet home" yunseong mumbled, closing the door behind him and throwing his backpack god knows where. donghyun did the same and took off his jacket and his vans, placing it neatly by the door, unlike yunseong who threw it on the couch.

"yunseong! hang up your coat" donghyun scolded, smacking the older's head.

yunseong groaned, walking to get his jacket and hanging it up. he knew how donghyun didn't like it when things were messy. he quickly picked up donghyun, bridal style and carried him to his massive room.

"p-put me down hyung!" donghyun said, embarrassed that yunseong was doing this.

yunseong gently put the younger down and then laid on top of the boy, leaning his head onto the boy's chest.

"i thought you said you were going to cuddle me" donghyun giggled, running his hand through the black locks of hair.

"i am" yunseong mumbled, wrapping his arms around the smaller's body.

donghyun smiled, softly running his hand through yunseong's head until he heard soft snores come out from the older.

"i-i love you yunseong" donghyun whispered, cheeks reddening.

too bad yunseong was already asleep.

@ SEUNQYULS
11/13/19