six.

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

yunseong sighed, walking to his p.e class with a frown on his face. everything in his brain only consisted of donghyun, donghyun and donghyun. he hated it.

"looks like someone is in love" yohan teased, handing yunseong a basketball, "how's the dare going?"

"i hate wooseok so fucking much" yunseong mumbled, dribbling the ball.

yohan attempted to block yunseong from shooting, "oh come on. its not that bad"

"i've been going on dates with him for a good four weeks and i still don't know how to ask him to date me" yunseong said, attempting to shoot a three pointer but missed.

yohan chuckled, "are you sure you aren't in love with him? you never do this to all the people we've given dares to"

yunseong rolled his eyes, "he's just different"

yohan raised his eyebrow, "yeah you totally love him"

"i don't love him yohan. i don't love anyone" yunseong said, fiddling around with the basketball.

"you're such a coward dude. just admit it. donghyun makes you feel things in here" yohan pointed at his heart.

oh boy was yohan right.

"we're done with the choreo!" kookeon exclaimed, clapping his hands, "all thanks to you and donghyun"

donghyun smiled, red tinting his cheeks, "i-i didn't do a lot. it was all yunseong"

"you helped design the choreo too donghyun!" dongpyo exclaimed, "our stage is going to be the coolest!"

"i agree!"

"class! you can continue practicing tomorrow! you are dismissed!" that was yunseong's cue to snap out of his thoughts and quickly get donghyun out of that class.

"y-yunseong! hold up! where are we going—" donghyun couldn't even comprehend what yunseong was doing or where yunseong was taking him.

that was when yunseong stopped. he released donghyun's hand from his hold and sighed, "i know we've gone on plenty of dates but can we y'know like u-uhm date?"

donghyun's jaw dropped, cheeks turned red and eyes lit up, "y-you can't be serious right? this is all just a joke—"

"i'm serious donghyun" yunseong said, looking donghyun in the eye, "be my boyfriend"

donghyun could hear his own heartbeat. this was what he's been dreaming of. his crush asking him out.

"you're making me nervous now" yunseong muttered, playing with his hoodie sleeves.

donghyun smiled, "i-i'd love to be your boyfriend" the younger went to hug the older, arms wrapped around his neck.

yunseong smiled, genuinely, hugging the shorter back, then planting a kiss on his forehead, "finally"

and that's when the dare begins.

@ SEUNQYULS
10/24/29

a/n :: this is when the dare begins uwu. hope you enjoyed it so far!