five.

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

and that's how donghyun and yunseong went on a date. they went on many more after school, sometimes even everyday. donghyun would be lying if he said he didn't like it. yunseong was much more outgoing outside of school and donghyun got to know a lot about him.

"keum?" donghyun snapped out of his thoughts and looked at yunseong, "we're here"

donghyun forgot that they were walking back to his apartment. yunseong's house wasn't far from donghyun's place so it wasn't a bother at all.

donghyun pouted, "i don't want to go inside" he held yunseong's hand tighter.

yunseong chuckled, patting the shorter boy's head, "you have a curfew remember?"

"i hate it" donghyun mumbled, rocking his hand back and forth with yunseong's.

"we'll go on another one tomorrow" yunseong said, leaning down to peck donghyun's cheek, "now be a good boy and go inside"

donghyun's cheeks tinted red. he nodded and quickly scurried into his apartment building before yunseong could make him any redder. yunseong stood outside for a minute or so and smiled, "he's adorable"

did he just say that?

donghyun's friends have been slightly confused to why donghyun wasn't hanging out with them after school. donghyun would always wander off or make an excuse to not hang out with them and its gotten to the point where donghyun's excuses were just ridiculous.

"sorry guys i have to go u-uhm water my fish— yeah! water my fish. ." donghyun said, giving them a small apologetic smile.

dohyon raised his eyebrow, "water your fish? seriously donghyun? you couldn't have made a better excuse?"

"i-i—"

"you haven't been hanging out with us often anymore. do you not like us anymore?" jinwoo asked, a pout forming on his face.

"i-i do like you guys! i-it's just—"

"he has a date with me" donghyun jumped at the voice behind him. he turned around to see yunseong standing there, leaning against the brick wall.

"y-you have a— a what?!" hyeongjun shrieked, jaw dropping and eyes widening.

"y-yunseong. what're you d-doing here?" donghyun whispered, walking up to the taller.

yunseong wore his famous smirk, "just checking up on my date. looks like he had some trouble making an excuse"

"you didn't have to tell them!" donghyun smacked yunseong's shoulder, "now they're going to tell everyone!"

yunseong shrugged, "who cares?"

"i care!" donghyun exclaimed. he looked back at his friends to see their jaws still dropped wide opened.

"why didn't you tell us?" dongpyo asked, a smile prominent on his face.

"you made such lame excuses. you could've just told us that!" dohyon said, finally closing his mouth.

"i-i didn't know how you guys would react to it" donghyun admitted, fiddling with his sweater sleeves.

the three boys pushed donghyun to yunseong and shooed them out of the school, "then go on your date! have fun!" they ran away right after in the opposite direction with smiles on their faces.

donghyun stood there, stunned. he didn't think they'd react so positively about it. he knew for a fact that is dohyon told hangyul and jinwoo told jinhyuk then he'd probably get his ass beat.

"let's go?" yunseong asked, holding out his hand, to which donghyun gladly accepted. donghyun nodded.

they've been going out on dates for— how long? yunseong still didn't know how to actually ask donghyun to date him. god this stupid dare was killing him.

@ SEUNQYULS
10/23/19