twenty two.

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

day 30

the following day, yunseong's friends decided to pay him a visit. they were nervous and well, scared of course. what would happen if yunseong didn't remember them?

"are you okay? where does it hurt?" yohan barged into the room, quickly inspecting his friend on the hospital bed.

yunseong put a finger to his lips, "shh. he's sleeping" he whispered, pointing down at the boy who was still in deep sleep. he'd been admiring the boy for a the past hours since he's woken up. the doctor had talked to him about what he remembered and what he didn't remember before that. apparently he was involved in an accident and his head was injured during it, causing him to forget some memories, of course. though one thing he didn't understand was— who was the boy? he didn't think he'd forget people.

"do you know who we are?" yohan asked, cocking his head to the side, "do you remember us?"

"of course i do" yunseong replied, pointing at each and every one of them and naming them, "yohan, wooseok, jinhyuk, seungyoun and i don't know who you are" he stopped once he looked at changyeob.

changyeob chuckled, "i'm changyeob. we weren't really friends i guess" he rubbed the back of his nape awkwardly, "i'm here for donghyun"

donghyun. so that was the cute boy's name. yunseong smiled, looking at his hand intertwined with the boy's. maybe donghyun was his best friend or something. considering how he'd been holding his hand in his sleep, maybe he was a really close friend that cared about him.

"do you remember who he is?" wooseok asked, swallowing his saliva nervously while he pointed at the sleeping boy. yunseong shook his head.

"w-who is he?" yunseong asked, wanting to find out more, "i don't know anything about him— i don't remember anything"

"oh shit" changyeob muttered under his breath. donghyun wasn't going to like waking up to that. not only did he forget changyeob, which he didn't really mind since they were kind of 'enemies', but he totally forgot about donghyun's existence.

"whose going to tell him?" jinhyuk mumbled, looking at the others. no one wanted to utter a word. they all just looked at each other with worry in their eyes. they would rather see yunseong forget one of their friends instead of his boyfriend. donghyun had a fragile heart.

that was when wooseok gathered all his courage and spoke up, "h-he's your—" he stopped his sentence once he saw the younger open his eyes.

"wooseok?" donghyun yawned, rubbing his eyes, "is yunseong awake?" the boy turned around. met face to face with his boyfriend, "yunseongie!" he hugged the boy, careful not to hurt him.