Chapter 15 ~ IS IT THE END OR A NEW START?

"I HATE YOU MANIK MALHOTRA. I HATE YOU. Hear it out loud and clear"
Saying this Nandini ran out from the terrace.

Leaving broken and shattered Manik on the floor there all alone who broke down there and whispered to himself in a trance
"SO THIS IS HOW IT ENDS.
I wish you could've understood me. The way you always did. But maybe this is how it was suppose to be. I can't reveal the truth to you. And I will never do that to anyone. I just hope now you hate me enough to stay away from me. And stay happy."

Running out from the terrace Nandini came back in the house. But she was a crying mess. She couldn't understand what to do? Where to go? Whom to call ? Whom to talk. She silently went to Priya's room and saw her sleeping peacefully. She went to her sat beside her on the floor holding her hand she slept leaning her head on the side of bed. She was so exhausted and tired of all the chaos, that in no time slee took over her. And she slept there holding Priya's hand on the floor.

On the other hand Manik also got up but as he was about to move further he saw Cabeer standing in front of him and before Cabeer could've said anything he knew for a fact that Cabeer has witnessed everything and heard everything even his confession which he made after Nandini left. And in frustration he just closed his eyes tightly and turned around. Cabeer started coming close to him and kept his hand on his shoulder and pressed it a little. And in a swift Manik just turned around and hugged him and started crying like a baby. It was Cabeer only who has seen his vulnerable side right from his childhood and so Manik was never hesitant to cry in front of Cabeer because Manik knew Cabeer will handle him. He can be anything what he wants with Cabeer. He can be himself. No fake facades for him. And this was the beauty of their friendship, with years their friendship grown into more strongest and purest bond it never subsided but it was stronger than ever.

Aa soon as Manik hugged him he caressed his back to calm him down and he was also in tears. But Cabeer controlled himself for Manik and breaking the hug he made Manik sit on the swing and sat beside him. For few minutes none of them spoke anything and were just gazing at the stars. Few minutes later Manik started speaking.
"That night Neyonika called me. She came to know about me and Nadini at airport the small arguement we had and she threatened me it won't be good for any girl if she's in my life. That's why I decided this to make her hate me. Me and sanjana we are just friends nothing else. And to protect Nandini from Neyonika I had to do this. Nandini she's a very pure soul. She ain't like me or like any of us strong and bold. If neyonika does anything to her I won't be able to bear and more than that she won't be able to bear and that's why I said those harsh things because Nandini was hearing us. I saw her."

Hearing her Cabeer was in for a shock would be an understatement. He never imagined that it would be this.
"Manik seriously you're scared of that Neyonika. Come on Manik. She can't do anything if you're there. Why don't you tell the truth to Nandini. Why are you hurting her? "

"Because I want her to hate me and move away from me. And I can't be with her but I don't want her to bear Neyonika
Said Manik

"Manik seriously. You can't be with her but why? You want to protect her but can't be with her what non sense is this? Ask yourself Manik why you want to protect her? You barely know her but you know what type of girl she is? What is this Manik?
Aaked Cabeer

" I don't know. But I can't give maybe what she will want. I'm a monster and I will only hurt her. She will suffer everyday.
Said Manik

"What are you saying Manik? Yeh aise upar se jaa rha hai. Please be more specific. "
Asked Cabeer in a confusion.

" See I feel that maybe she's attracted to me. I've seen in her eyes something for me. And I don't want her to suffer for a monster like me. Are you getting it now?"
Asked Manik