Chapter ~ 31 ~ ANNOUNCEMENT?

Few hours later Nandini woke up from the sleep and saw that Manik was sitting on the sofa and doing something on his laptop.

"Good Evening Madam."
said Manik.

Good Evening.. What Evening??"
said Nandini in a shock

"Yes. It's evening now."
said Manik.

"I slept all day.. Uff Ayyappa!!"
said Nandini.

"Relax. It's okay. Go and get fresh and up. Priya will be arriving any moment, she caller up while you were sleeping. So whenever she'll come the first thing she will do is to meet you, so be prepared to be bombarded with questions and i have not told her anything so stay normal okay?"
Said Manik.

"Yeah!! Umm Manik Thank You."
Said Nandini.

"Thank You? But for what?"
Asked Manik getting up from the sofa and walking towards Nandini.

"Umm.. N-Nothing.."
Said Nandini and rushed towards washroom.

While Manik stood at his place smiling like a fool

This girl is just impossible!! God!!
Thought Manik and left.

Few minutes later Nandini peeped out of her washroom and not finding Manik there she came out and rushed out of her room and went to Priya's room. She silently peeped into her and saw that Priya was back facing her and was busy in reading a file and she very silently went to her and hugged her from her back. While Priya just smiled because she knew it was none other than her angel.

"So my angel is finally up."
Said Priya smilingly while Nandini just hummed in response.

"Still feeling sleepy angel?"
Asked Priya.

While Nandini broke the hug.

"No, dii. I'm fine."
Said Nandini.

"Are you okay angel? Is anything wrong?"
Asked Priya worried.

"Uff dii! Everything is fine. A-Actually.."
Nandini stammered as she felt little hesitant to share about Arjun.

"Nandu.. What's wrong? I knew it there's something troubling you? Tell me?"
Asked Priya.

"A-Actually dii.. He tried to contact me today, I-I got scared but thankfully Manik was there and he helped me and eventually I slept."
Said Nandini.

"That Bastard. How dare he? I will kill that bastard with my own hands. And why the hell Manik didn't told me anything."
Said Priya angrily and getting irritated on Manik.

"Because of this."
Said Manik standing on the door.

"Because of what?"
Asked Priya.

"Because you would have left everything and would have came back just to see a sleeping Nandini."
Said Manik sarcastically.

"But M-"
Before Priya could have said something Manik interrupted her.

"One second. Nandini can you please excuse us for a moment. Actually I forgot to tell you Navya and Aman and even Cabeer they were looking for you."
Said Manik

"Huh? Everyone? But why?"
Asked Nandini

"No idea. Why don't you find it out yourself."
Said Manik

"Yeah sure. Dii I'll be right back."
Said Nandini and left while Manik took a sigh of relief.

"If I'm not wrong Manik.. You lied to her right? No one actually asked for her isn't it?"
asked Priya folding her hands and staring at Manik sharply.