Characters: -main characters-

Craig Carter- a 19 year old freshman in college. Craig is bi sexual and very open minded. Craig is very flexible academically. But mentally is kinda twisted. Craig is nervous and fears rejection from anyone or anything. Pretty weak thinker on the common sense side. Born without the ability to think well on his feet. But overall Craig is a nice, sweet, and somewhat sassy bitchy neko boy. Craig can be described as tall, skinny, light chocolate brown skin color, brown eyes with long eye lashes, short shaved haired, Craig is a major pretty boy with his fashion usually with cat fashion.

CartexzCat- cartexzcat is Craig's conscious of his inner self. CartexzCat contains most of Craig's suppressed thoughts and desires. Cartexz makes up for almost any trait Craig doesn't openly show to the general public. Basically Cartexz is low context, really abrasive, non caring, but he is a critical thinker. CartexzCat was made up as a imaginary friend of Craig's for most of his elementary school when Craig was teased and often lonely but turned into persona when Craig gets angry or frustrated about something. Humans can't see CartexzCat unless Craig tells the person he exists or if you knew Craig for a prolonged time. When your able to see Cartexz "you're able get Craig's thinking." Still confused think of CartexzCat as (inner Sakura from naruto) or (akito and agito from air gear.) CartexzCat has three different looks to him. The first one is a exact clone of Craig except has hazel eyes and cat ears and tail being brown. The next description is a real cartoonish cat from the 60s with electric blue fur. Orange eyes shaped like pac man. Red nose. Brown boots and white gloves. And last appearance is a realistic lion with white fur and with one eye green and the other yellow. Finalizing with angel wings.

Michael Aguilar- A 19 year old freshman college student. Michael comes from the next town over from Craig's. So he didn't go to the same high-school as most of the characters from this book. Michael personality can be describe non caring to most things but serious to things he feels important. He's also flamboyant and misleading to both genders. For the fact he's a track star and very athletic and have such a straight appearance. He fools most people tricking them into thinking he's straight but he's bi sexual. Michael is dangerous jealous type. He has s crush on Craig but keeps it hidden from everyone. Michael is tall, a lightly tan skin color, with light brown hair who has it usually styled up, wears glasses, has a skinny muscle build, and extremely big butted. He's bit of pretty boy and an athlete hunk.

Oscar benevidas - a 20 year old part time college student and Craig's ex boyfriend. Oscar is in a double play relationship cause he has a girlfriend the reason why him and Craig broke up most of time. Oscar has a job at factory construction site and goes to same college as everyone student in this story. Oscar personality is hard working, protective of ones he has feelings for. Level headed and open minded but very confused not knowing what he want as a sexual interest that's why he juggles between his girlfriend and Craig. Oscar is somewhat naïve when it's comes to certain stuff especially obvious issue that don't explaining but can get the hardest most complicated issues. Oscar is short kinda fun sized for a guy, and average build, short black hair a little longer and more volume than Craig's, softly pink lips, chocolate brown eyes, fairly light skin color, one ear pierced.

Christina Adele- a 24 old year nurse medical adviser. She is met later on in the story. But she has the personality of a mother especially towards Craig and Michael and doesn't really fancy Oscar but respects him. She is also helpful, friendly, wise and kinda warm hearted and has a heart of a child to most things. Christina is very smart and educated that why she's a nurse at such a young age. Christina can be describe as white, lightly brown hair, wear glasses, mole on her upper lip. Usually rocking a red lip color, and gentle p