Chapter 5 "Confessions"

*now that I'm awake the point of view is back in my control*
I looked around room and un clamped my hand to find that michaels version of necklace was in my hand. I said to myself "wonder when did his necklace got into my hand, I can't believe it really worked it's really possible to pull someone out of consciousness. They really managed to save me. Geez I love those guys. I began to cry "although it is there fault in in here kinda but that pulled me out and saved me now it's going to be even harder to let one of them go... Damn.. Why can't I be normal and have one I really love I like them both. But I don't know who to choose. I mean I have history with Oscar but he has a girlfriend that he's been dating longer than we have. She has been the reason why we broken up in the past it just shows I'll never be his number one. But I know he loves me considering he wouldn't be trying this hard to stay with me especially after he saw a threat taking me away from him which would be michael. ...Michael it's too early to say I love him but I certainly do like him most definitely. He means good to me even though he doesn't show it especially around Oscar. But he turns into Prince Charming out of no where.
"Craig."
It was nurse Adele. I'm glad you broke through as soon as you did. I'm glad it was two weeks."
I looked at her and said "two weeks?! It felt like two days."
Nurse Adele shook her head and said "no it was approximately two week from when your accident happened. It felt like two days because you just assumed you were sleep. For example the necklace you hold in your hand wasn't there your first night of week. You're taller boyfriend drop it off three days ago."
I shook my head "I don't get it. It's so confusing... Everything is .."
Adele looked at me and said " what do you mean by that, you've looked like you have been crying. Talk to me." And she sat on the edge of my bed. Then looked at me.
I began to speak "both of those guys that came to comfort me when I was in my coma. Oscar and Michael. Those two are both my boyfriend. We three got into a fight before the accident happened."
Nurse Adele shook her head up and down and said "let me guess you have two boyfriends and you want to choose one before another accident happens but you can't cause your feelings for them is too strong."
My mouth dropped and said "you hit the nail dead in the head. But yes that's the issue what should I do nurse Adele."

She paused and said "hmmmmm michael seems very sweet and fond of you but has a real non caring attitude of you at times but only when Oscar is around because I see him really emotional and boyfriend like when he's by himself when your unconscious. Michael has never missed a day here on seeing you. He'll always give you a kiss on the cheek before he leaves and everytime he did he had a tear going down his cheek saying how much he wanted to be with you and that he loved you. It reminded me of a Disney princess stories like sleeping beauty."
I nodded my head and said " that's so sweet of him he's kinda a Prince Charming when no one is around. He's a shy guy."
Nurse Adele rose her eyebrows and said "really he seems..so confident."
Yeah he is 25% of the time but otherwise than that nope.
We both laughed a bit. Than i asked "what about Oscar?"
She sighed "the short one he's charming and sweet but he looks like he's attach to someone else besides you and his girlfriend, which now that think
Of it he shouldn't be in so much. In my opinion that's being a bit of a man whore.
I looked at her and said who's that other person If it's not me or his girlfriend.
She gritted her teeth and said its michael... Michael has been pushing him off although Michael did surrender when Oscar began to beg. So much for Oscar hating Mikey huh CartexzCat said.
Then I looked down and said in my mind I guess Oscar doesn't really like me anymore considering he's crushing on my boyfriend."
I rose my head pounded my fists and said "mrs.adele I know who I'm going with. With CartexzCat bedside me saying "meow !! Hell yeah let's find out love." Flames in his eyes mimicking my fist movements. Adele closed her eyes and put a warm smile on. The next day I was able to leave the hospital. Oscar and Michael was sitting in the waiting room. I walked out the room to see Michael stand with his arms opened for a hug and Oscar standing beside him with a nervous look on his face being sick. I ran towards Michael and jumped into his arms and said "oh Mikey ... I love you I missed you so." He hugged me back and said I love you too Craig you're so precious to me." I stayed in his arms and he was so gentle still probably cause he knew my ribs were still recovering. Then he looked me in the eye and bit his lip and then kissed me I began to cry. Then I pulled away from him. Oscar than pulled me to the side and said Nothing and just hugged me and began to cry. Then he called my name I got to say something to you. I nodded my head Craig I love you so much and I'm sorry all of this happened to you but it's sad to say but I'm breaking up with you because me and my girlfriend anniversary is coming up and it's going to be four years and I developed a crushed on someone else also.
CartexzCat being his claws out and flame in both of our eyes. I looked at him and said I understand... Then Oscar said "text me later?"
I said "we'll see ..." And I turned to Michael and hugged him and kissed him in my cheek and Oscar left. Me and Michael are sitting in the waiting room for my parents to come and pick us up. He bought me a water from the vending machine. He handed me and said "here you go. Say where did Oscar go." And he opened his started drinking.
I said he broke up with me for his girlfriend and some other person he caught feelings for and after putting thought into it the person he caught feelings for is actually you. He choke on his water and looked at me "me huh? I figured as much he was a bit attached to me after I had sex him. And I'm sorry that he broke up with you and I swear it wasn't planned either." I don't care I responded fastly to be honest I'm kinda so desensitized from breaking up with me I don't even cry anymore. Michaels looked up at the ceiling and said "that's pretty said and you take it so optimistically." Hey what can I say I said if I remain sad what good is that going to doing me. He looked at me and said I can't argue that with that logic. Then I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder then looked at him and I pouted. Then Michael said to me what's with the face? I said Michael.... I'm scared to be alone. Then I grabbed his hand promise me you bring me back to being alone again. I promised to never leave you alone even if we don't go out anymore if that happens I still wouldn't leave you alone I'll stay with you as friends. I looked into his eyes and said "oh Michael you certainly something." He began to laugh "you crazy Craig." Then I got close to him and said "you simply drive me insane Mikey." And then I kissed him. "Craig!!" Sabrina called me and she picked me up "I'm glad you're okay it's been two week thank you Jesus you alright." I said "yes I'm alright and I know it's been two weeks." Then she loses her grip on me and said "where's Oscar? I see Michael but not Oscar." I said "Oscar broke up with me." Sabrina frowned but I read her mind saying how happy she was about it. "He gets you hurt asks he's not even here to support you after you getting hurt that's despicable." Then I looked down at the floor as Sabrina went to talk to nurse Adele. Later than I can notice it I was crying. Cause honestly how mad i'am with Oscar it doesn't stop me from loving him. Then Cartexz came up to me and *its going to be okay Craig who iam kidding I feel awful meow...* suddenly I felt Michael warm body behind me and he wrapped his arms around me. I said under my breathe "*gasp* Michael...!" He said in a gentle voice "I felt you was about to cry when your sister said oscars name. And i was right. Carter just cry all your stress and sadness into me. I'm here for you my kitten. Well my love." I turned around and hugged him and blushed out of my mind and started crying my eyes out. I said "oh Michael thank you so much. I want you."then Michael pushed me off a bit and looked at me and said "then have me then carter." And he kissed me. The whole hospital looked at us and started to say awe. Then nurse Adele walked towards us and said to me "Craig you did what heart wanted you to do. Craig you chose the right one." Then she hugged me. Then michael just put his arm around me and kissed me on the cheek. " I love you carter. Ready to go home ?" I said I love you too babe and yes, thank you so much nurse Adele."
She nodded her head and smiled and said " goodluck with everything you two. And be safe recovering."
We're in the car
I held on tight to michaels hand. "He looked at me and said. "You okay.?"
I said to him "you promise? What we agreed to earlier in the hospital." We pulled up to my house. He helped me out the car. Good thing today's a Thursday cause you don't have school tomorrow for that next three days. Then Sabrina said "with those days you can start making up those assignments you missed."
I said "yes Sabrina 😒"