Chapter 9 "The choice"

The next morning I turn to see its cloudy out then my phone vibrated it was Alexis calling.
Yes..

Hey I heard about last night..

I really don't want to talk about it or about anything

You know you haven't been the only one going through it. Keeping it bottled inside is going to do nothing but make you more upset.
*silence*

Craig?

Yes, fine I'll talk. It's just I don't think I know what love is anymore. Both of them turned into someone I wish I haven't known. Well not much Michael but Michael gets stupid hostile as long he knows Oscar exist.

Then why don't you just go with Michael?

Cause I still love Oscar well I think I love him but I definitely have feelings for him still. I couldn't imagine myself not with him. But I have to do the unthinkable to escape this.

What you thinking about doing ? Your going to move cause that's the only way I see you escaping this.

I just might take that offer up. I'm going to move somewhere so far but everyone knows about it. A place you can see the skyline and everyone below you.

You're going to move to the city? Craig moving away from problems is not going to solve them.

......not the way I'm going to do it.
*Then I hang up*
Ignore everyone in school. When I came home I locked myself in my room. I looked at my phone and dialed Alexis.
Hello?
Yes lexxy I'm all packed and ready to go
* I begin to cry*
Craig don't go look you're crying you don't even want to go.
I'm going to go
Wait!! Hold up me and eddy is on the way to talk some sense into you.
*phone call concluded*
Time 7:30pm
I'll dialed Michael phone
Carter? I'm sorry babe for everything I know have much Oscar means to you

Mikey .. *begins to sob* I love you too much. I made my choice and the choice is you Michael Aguilar.

Really Craig I love you so much baby. I won't mess this up at all I won't make you regret this. I promise.

Michael baby can you come over so we can celebrate please mikey ..?

Craig ? You sure it's pretty late don't you think? it'll take me around 40 minutes to get there.

Mikey ... Please it's pretty important we got to talk.

Craig? Your crying alright I'm on my way babe just hang tight ok.
*phone call concluded*

Then I dialed oscars phone
Craig?

Ozzybear I'm sorry that I had to even think about our relationship.

So you finally realized you made the right choice. You don't need a person like Michael. Just remember there's is going to be no guy that can love you like me.

*gasp* Oscar... Your right baby.
Then cartexzcat said "who the hell did I go out with. He's a monster."
Come on over ozzybear so I can give you what you want.

I'll be there soon just let me finish with my homework I'll be there in 30 minutes.
*phone call concluded*

I wrote a letter saying "come in Michael ." Cause I know he's going to arrive first considering the way he drives. I sneaked upstairs and went to the bathroom into the medicine cabinet and grabbed della's painkillers. And ran downstairs and I sat down and waited. Then I heard Michael's voice. "Craig ? My darling." He opened the door and saw me with a handful a pills in my hand. "Craig what the hell are you going." Then Michael ran to me and knocked the pills out of hand. I screamed and cried and said "stop it Michael I want to die i want to end this all!" Then he got behind me and wrapped his arms around me and said "Craig there's easier ways to do this please..." Michael brought both us to our knees and he kissed me on the cheek. He said "I love you carter don't kill yourself."
Then Alexis and eddy walked through my door and saw the area. "What happened here ?" Alexis asked. Then Michael looked up and said "Craig tried to kill himself by overdose, I came just in time before it happened." Im crying my eyes out and Michael is holding me tight and crying with me. Then Alexis said "now I know what you meant by throwing all of those subs at me about "moving" I stayed silent. " I know how you feel, some days i feel like offing myself but I don't because i know i have to be strong for that one person in my life." i look at her say "who?' then she kneeled to me and said "myself, i know it can get hard at moments but if you have that one person whos willing to save and fight with you like i have eddy and guess what you have that person too he's holding you and crying with you bcause hes hurt that the one that he loves and cares for tried to kill him self. then michael rose his head up and said " seriously craig im willing to fight this battle with you.' then i said "oh ym gosh guys, thanks so much i love you so much im not going to do it i promised. i just need to get away from here so i wont no contact with any of exs."

then it was an silence. Then michael said "what about me does that mean im out ?" then i leaned and kissed him in the cheek and said "of course not your the one, I promised that with all my heart" michael blushed and began to tear up again and said "you are the one i want also and i'll protect you witheverything in my heart. Then oscar walked through the door and said " What type of sick joke is this carter i thought i was the one you wanted.' then he walked up to me and said "i'm so fucking tired of this shit ! i'm going to make you learn." and rose his hand ready to hit me. then i stood up and caught his hand. he looked shocked i said "didn't think i was going to stand up aginst you i'm tired of you i dont know what you turned into but im telling you this i dont like it." im going to get you to love me trust me." Oscar said. Then eddy grab Oscar and took him out the room. Then Michael hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear "you alright... I never seen you stand up against Oscar like that."
I said " I wish i hadn't need to. I want the old Oscar back the one I dated back in 10th grade. But I'm not going to be that princess and let him do anything he wants to do to me."
Then it was a silence again. Then eddy came back. Alexis said "what you two going to do?" Then eddy said "you guys can't stay here cause Oscar seems like he's going to be pretty consistent in finding you until "he gets you to say he loves you." Then Michael said "how about we transfer colleges and dorm." I looked at him and said "which college? Stony brook?" He said "no that's too close he can still find us... I was thinking upstate." Then Alexis said "I know two colleges that's upstate and generally close to home for both of you.. SUNY canton and SUNY cobleskill." Then I said "oooh I have family in canton we should go there."
Then Michael said *sigh* that's good and everything but there is one problem still, our parents approval."
Then cartexzcat said *yeah ...damn it he gots a point.* alright I'll talk to my parents tonight about it. Then if they both say yes. I'm going to call you. So we can do everything together. Alright so I walked Michael to the door and wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.