In the afterlife ?

In an empty place where everything is only white , Violet wakes up slowly . She was surprised she was there .

Violet : 《 W-where i am..? How i do for coming here ? The last time that i remembrer was...》

In a nothingness like that of her dream , Violet seriously wounded , tries to save Colette , Nicky , Paulina and Pamela trapped by the golden dragon . She runs towards a barrier that prevents her from coming to them , she tries with all her strength to break down the barrier , but at each contact , she got electrocuted and pushed back . All her efforts only worsen her states . For the others , to see her best friend suffer to try to come to save them is a horrible spectacle . Paulina forces herself to close her eyes not to see this horrible scene , she always hears Violet screaming in pain .

Colette : *crying* Violet ! Please , stop ! This is useless ! Go away !

The evil dragon's eyes lit up and a thunder at the young girl , and finished it . This blow was fatal , Violet dies under the eyes of her friends .

Colette : *crying* VIOOLEEET !!

??? : Ha ha ha ha ! She is dead ! One of the Thea Sisters is dead ! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !

Nicky : *crying* Oh no...not Violet...

Paulina : *crying* Violet...

Pamela : *crying* Damn it...Damn it...! DAMN IT !! Violet ! Why !?!

Back to the present .

Violet : 《That's right...that was happening...oh no...i'm leaving without them...i don't want leave them...Colette...Nicky...Paulina...Pamela...forgive me...》