A friendship to the test

In the darkness of another world , the evil goddess called Luna .

The evil goddess : Luna .

Luna appears in front of her .

Luna : Yes ? What can I do for you , my Great Goddess ?

The evil goddess : I'm still exhausted , I still need energy .

Luna : The other Solar Systems Apotres have sent their servants to Earth to take care it , they will not delay sent energies to you .

The evil goddess : Good . Tell them to send them to me in large quantities .

Luna : Yes .

Luna disappears . The next morning , Violet woke her friends early , and after an abundant breakfast , dragged them to the center of Beijing . She was determined to teach them everything she knew about her city .

Violet : Here is the Tienanmen square : we are in the heart of the city . The square is 400,000 square meters and is the largest square in the world !

Then she turned to the north side and pointed to a door that opened in the middle of a long red wall .

Violet : Here is the '' Gate of Heavenly Peace '' , which is said in Chinese '' Tienanmen '' , and gives its name to this place . But to enter the Forbidden City , we will go to the other side !

While she spoke , she set out on a determined step . Paulina accelerated to follow her . Behind , Pamela , Colette and Nicky exchanged questioning looks .

Pamela : I can not stand when she makes her schoolteacher with us ! But why , since yesterday , is she so agitated ?

Colette , desperate , looked around for a fashion boutique .

Colette : In your opinion , in her program , she has only visited museums , or we will have time to do some shopping too ?

Pamela : Do not count , my girl ! She is only happy in the middle of old things , you know .

Despite the bad mood due to the strange attitude of Violet , entering the Forbidden City was for all a breathtaking experience . It was Violet herself who then left them breathless , forcing them to go up and down the immense enclosure of the City . A few hours later , Colette , Pamela and Nicky decided that if Violet did not stop , they would stop ! They let themselves on the small stairs .

Violet : Already tired ?! But there is still three hours before closing !

Colette : *moan* My feet...

Nicky : *yawn* And me , i'm tired...

Pamela : An automobile does not run without gas , and we do not go on an empty stomach .

Violet : I saw you eating cookies !

Pamela : Hey ! It does not matter to me ! Ok , my girl ?!

Paulina intervened , conciliatory .

Paulina : I also feel like a languor ...

Violet : Well , let's leave the museum . So , I take you to a restaurant where you can taste the real Chinese cuisine .

As she spoke , Pamela whispered to Nicky .

Pamela : Do you think they have fries too , in real Chinese food ?

But Nicky was too tired to answer her . Pamela knew that French fries were out of the question .