A invitation to the opera

Several days ago , at Mouseford Acedemy on Whale Island . Summer always had a special way of announcing its arrival ... a nice rain for example . The lights of the lightnings illuminated the sky swollen black clouds . In the classroom , students were immersed in the year-end exercises . The vacantions would soon begin , and yet that day , they seemed far away !

Colette : 《Geez...It look like summer is was finished before it begin...》

At the same moment , in the headmaster's office , the phone rang . It was maestro Lu Yang , Violet's father . He asked him to allow his daughter and her four best friends to go to China as soon as their school obligations permitted . Octavius knew that Mr . Yang was a conductor , and his wife Li a famouse opera singer . Their commitments led them to travel around the world . But an exceptional event would bring them both back to their beloved Beijing . Violet was immediately summoned to the headmaster's office . Immediately back in the room of Paulina and Nicky who were waiting with Pamela and Colette .

Violet : My father will direct Turandot , Puccini's opera , at the new Beijing theater , and my mother will sing the lead role ! But the best part is that we are all invited to watch the show premiere !

ColPauliNickPam : What ?!? All of us ?!?

Violet : All ! Yes ! My parents will work together ! It's very rare , you know ! But here is a unique opportunity ! The theater was recently inaugurated , and this is the first time that Turandot will be represented .

Panela : And this is very important , Turandot ?

Violet : Of course ! It's one of the most beautiful operas of all time ! And besides , the story is happening in Beijing !

Finally the next day , the exams were over . The Thea Sisters left the academy . Their notes would be sent to each of them by mail . In the plane during the flight for the capital of China , the girls sank into the slumber . All except Violet. The emotion that had accompanied the preparation of the trip had turned into anguish . She wished with all her heart that this visit to her country would be unforgettable , but she had not had time to organize it . She took notes , notes and more notes , made an endless list , everything she absolutely had to show to her friends .

Violet : *sign*

During all the remains of the flight , she did not sleep .