7

Another day of school. The Detective sighed and got out of bed. He looked back and blushed when he saw Kokichi in such a cute position while sleeping like a little baby. If only he could hug the boy.

He knew that both of them has problems and maybe Kokichi has bigger problems than him. Family version.

Enough about this depressing talk, he walks out of the room to make breakfast.. but then he realized he couldn't grab, touch or feel anything.

"I guess I'll have to wait for him to wake up" and so he did. After a few more minutes, the leader moved to the left.
"E-eh?" His eyes lazily opened slowly. Shuichi blushed again by how cute he acted.

"H-hey Shu-shuichi..." He gets up and rubs his eyes.
"I-im going to make breakfast now, alright?" Shuichi nodded. Kokichi walked out of the room, the Detective following.
"I.. I only have bread.. is that okay with you?" He nodded again. Kokichi opened the cabinet filled with snacks and took out some bread. Then he took out some peanut butter from the fridge.

He placed the food and the item on the table then sat down, Shuichi sat beside him.
"Do you want some peanut butter on your bread?" Shuichi nodded.
"You know you could speak right?" Kokichi was just getting annoyed by him constantly nodding to all his questions.
"Sorry" he shook his head and sighed before taking out a bread.
"Oh right.. a knife" he goes and comes back with a knife in his hand.

—————Time Skip ———›

"You seem really sleepy, Kokichi" Shuichi watched as Kokichi stumbled while walking, his eyes lowering then suddenly opening again. He looks like a drunk person.
"Did you even sleep last night?" Kokichi nodded.
"Dont w-worry a.... About me!" He tried to do his cheery smile but failed miserably.

"Just tell me what you did last night that made you sleep so late" Kokichi shook his head.
"N-no.. I slept early..." He rubbed his eyes again.
"Kokichi...."
"F-fine"

"I did the dishes. D-done, that's it" He knew there was more to that.
"There's more isn't it?"
"Why do you want to know?"
"Because I'm worried about your health" he opened his mouth to say something but closed it in the end. It was then he fell forward. Shuichi, in surprise, he immediately held his arms l for him to fall at. But then he mentally slapped his face when he remembered what he is.

His.. eyes widened when Kokichi fell on his arms. There were many people near them that stopped at stared at them- well mostly at Kokichi- in shock. Kokichi eyes opened and when he realized that Shuichi was actually holding him, he got out of his grasp with of course, a bad word.
"Holy shit!" He exclaimed. He wanted to talk to him so he ran off. Um.. why would he run off without even taking his arm and dragging him to where he was going? Well that would just make it weird.

He stopped behind a tree where he heard Shuichi call out for him.
"Kokichi wait up!" Once he got to the boy, he was panting.
"How? I thought you couldn't touch anything cause they would just skip through?"
"I don't know how but I think I could not turn visible completely but I can be heard, I can be touched and I could also touch and other stuff" he told the boy.
"So does it come out at random times or does it have a schedule?" Shuichi shrugged.

"We went to school the same time when Kaito got to bump into you.. so maybe it has a schedule" Kokichi thought out loud.
"Whatever, I don't plan on getting late.. we should do this with the others at lunch" Shuichi nodded and they both left the tree.