12

Months passed and the five hasn't gotten anywhere yet. They asked all Hajime's classmates and all they could say was "I don't know" which really annoyed the crap out if the purple haired boy.

They don't even look like they're trying to find him. Are they really just depending on the guards to find him? Do they not care about the boy at all? Some friends he has. Like seriously, the girl with two pigtails annoy the crap out of him.

"Gh!" Kokichi bumped into a boy, somehow the same size as him. "Are you okay?" The man asked him with a concerned look on his face. Now who would show that much concern for a guy they haven't met before?
"Y-yeah" The other male smiled.
"My name's Makoto Naegi, it's nice to meet you" he showed his hand for him to shake.

"Kokichi Ouma..." He grabbed it and slowly shook it. "I'm going soon, it's nice to meet you, Ouma-kun"
"Wait!" Kokichi yelled out making the boy stop.
"Do you know who Hajime Hinata is?"
"Haji-" his eyes widened.
"Yes, I heard what happened to him. Do you know where he may be?" Kokichi's eye twitched.

"Im sorry I don't know where he is but we're trying to look for him" why would they think that he knows where Hajime is just by asking if he knows him or not?
"Were?" He raised a brow.
"Oh yes, me and my friends" he smiled.
"Do you mind if I join you? I might be some great help!" Kokichi thought for a bit. I mean, it was part of the plan toget more members. He nodded.

"Meet me at the back of the school at lunch. Me and my friends.. eat there" it felt so wrong yet so good to call them friends. He nodded before leaving.

"Can't believe I haven't talked in that conversation" Shuichi said.
"Probably you will still be no use because you can't be heard" then the boy finally had an idea.
"If you can't be heard, does that mean you could help me answer my math seatwork?!" Shuichi shook his head.
"No" the boy frowned.
"Whatever, it's not like I need help anyway" he crossed his arm and looked away.

"It's strange.." he looked at him for a bit.
"What do you mean?"
"It's strange how you were so polite when you talked to Naegi moments ago"
No he wasn't polite.

Okay maybe he was polite.
"Whatever. Let's just get to class before I get my ass back in detention again"

—————Time Skip ———›

"Hello! My name is Makoto Naegi, it's nice to meet you all!" The boy bowed.
"He said he wants to help us find Hajime" Kokichi said.
"Sure! The more the merrier" Kaede smiled which made the moment feel cliche.

"So.. where do we start? Should we ask his classmates first?"
"We tried but they all dont know. So much for calling themselves friends" he mumbled the last part.
"I see"
"What were going to say sounds very fake but deep inside we all know it's true. So, will you believe us when we say what were going to say?" Maki asked earning a nod from the new guy.

"A boy with long brown hair told us some clues in Akamatsu-chan's dream. Ever since then, he hasn't showed up in any of our dreams"
"What are the clues he's given then?" He looked at them and they nodded.

"Our friend turned Invisible. This is where all these guys in dreams started"
"Turned.. Invisible?" Makoto repeated.
"Thats correct" Maki nodded.
"But how?"
"I jumped off a building" a sudden voice said beside Makoto making jump.

"Who was that?!"
"Our friend who turned Invisible" the assassin replied bluntly.
"What's his name.... And why did he said he jumped off a building?!"
"Shuichi Saihara" Kaito ignored the other question.
"Wait.. the other Detective?" They nodded.

He stood up and looked down on all of them determined.
"I promise to help you find Hajime and help your friend!" He screamed out loud.
"Quiet down" Maki covered her ears.
"I promise to help you even if it's the last thing ill do!" He screamed out again.
"QUIET OR ILL KILL YOU!"

—————Time Skip ———›

"I promise to help you even if it's the last thing I'll do"

Last thing I'll do?

Does he know what kind of monster their going to face in the future?