15

Shuichi POV

He's hiding something. I know it. Why can't he just tell the truth? He wants to help us right? Right?

—————Time Skip ———›

Same as usual. Go to school, suddenly get heard then just listening to my friends talk... But then..
"Shuichi.. could I talk to you? In private.." Makoto said. I looked at Kokichi and nodded.
"He says yes"

We walked some where.. I don't know where because suddenly we were surrounded by forests, a small pond beside us.
"I could see you" my eyes widened.
"R-really?" He nodded.
"Of course I have powers.. I am the Ultimate hope" he chuckled.
"That's great!" I smiled brightly.

"You could ask me anything. I know Kokichi is hiding things from you all. So ask away" he really is keeping something away from us. That's to be expected after all.
"Who's Kamakura? I heard him say it before" plus, not to mention the fact while he was sleeping, he was rolling around the bed a little too much.
"Izuru..." He whispered looking down.
He looked back up at me.

"All I know Izuru Kamakura was an experiment before. This is how powers started. There was a secret explosion of all the potions they created. Some people that inhales it earns the potions powers while others.... Turns into something horrible or die" he shivered.
"Experiment?" He nodded.

"I was an experiment myself but I escaped. I kind of forgotten where the lab was located. I'm sorry" he sighed.
"No it's fine"  I smiled.
"Ask me all you want. Dont worry if we get late. I'm fine after all"

Question:
- w_h_o  i_s  J_u_n_k_o  E_n_o_s_h_i_m_a?

START!

"Although I forgotten about the location of the lab and some of workers, I do remember Junko since she was the queen of them all" his hands started twitching. "Junko kidnapped me and other Ultimates. Two of them are in my class. She killed three other Ultimates and tortured six. I don't know why giving people powers would bring the world to the despair but I think it's to make those normal people jealous" he shrugged.

Question:
- w_h_o  i_s  H_a_j_i_m_e  H_i_n_a_t_a?

START!

"Hajime Hinata from class 77-B. Nagito Komaeda's boyfriend. I'm sure Kokichi knows about him. There's not much to say about Hinata-kun" he laughs. "Sorry that must've sounded rude. He disappeared two months ago. They say that the police has been searching for him but all I know they were all lies" he grits his teeth. "His disappearance was enough to bring Nagito to despair. But of course he got over the despair and had so much hope nothing could compare. Maybe it'd because he knows that one day he'll come back to him" he smiles.

Question:
- w_h_o  a_r_e  y_o_u?

START!

He laughs. "My name is Makoto Naegi, Ultimate hope from class 78. I was kidnapped by Junko along with my other three classmates, Kyoko, Togami and Sayaka. We escaped and forgot the lost important details except for one name. Junko Enoshima. I don't know what my power is yet but for now, I guess I could see Invisible things like Kokichi"

BREAK!

"Thank you" I thanked him.
"No problem. Is that all?" I nodded.
"But there will be more" I thanked him once again and left.