8

Like last time, at the same time, at the same place, Shuichi was heard once again by his fellow friends. Kokichi and Shuichi wrote down the time on his notebook and then continued on with their lives.

"I'm tired!" Kokichi groaned and laid down on the dirty floor.
"Kokichi get up! The floor hasn't been swept hey!" Shuichi scolded the stubborn grape. The grape ignored him.
He rolled around the floor, getting his own uniform dirty.
"Kokichi get up!" He ignored him once again.

After some time of rolling and ignoring the Detective boi, he had finally stopped. He looked down at his clothes and his eyes widened.
"My uniform is so dirty!" He dusted off some dirt. But it still didn't changed the fact that it's now uh.. covered with black and brown little spots.
"You need to get your uniform change.. or else the teacher will get mad" The smaller rolled his eyes at the boys words.

"Who cares about the teachers words?"
"You do..."
"Whatever you say detective" they both left the dirty old classroom. They went to the closet room to get a uniform even if it isn't the leaders signature clothes.
"This will do" he muttered.
"Don't look.. unless you're a pervert" he smirked. Shuichi blushed and looked away, not knowing how to respond to that.

He strips down to his boxers and wears the uniform.
"Perfect size... Just kidding this is slightly bigger" he said as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. Shuichi looked at him and blushed.
"So cute!" He thought. Right now he's doing an evil plan of burning all his old clothes and giving him new bigger ones.
"Let's get going now, shall we?" Shuichi nodded and they left.

———
—————Time Skip ———›

"Help me pleeeaaassseee" Kokichi begged the smart-ass me while slumping down on his chair.
"Kokichi.. I know you know how to answer this. Please stop acting dumb" he froze and his face turned blank, a shadow casting over his eyes making me nervous.
"U-uh.. I'm s-sorry" His face was still blank.

"You're right.. I should stop.. stop being annoying" he wrote down the answer. The correct answer.
"Tell me.. why do you act like that? You act so dumb- not saying that you are acting dumb or something when you're really smart?" He questioned the boy.
"None of your business" he got up and left the room.

This conversation didn't ended well.

—————Time Skip ———›

Shuichi went to Kokichi's room to see the small boy sleeping with his head on the desk. In his hands was a pen.
He must've slept while writing... Whatever he was supposed to write.

I know he said to me to not look at any of his stuff but... I always wanted to know this boy. He's such.. a mystery. And detectives likes solving mysteries, right?

I looked at his diary and started to read in my mind.

Dear diary,
Shit.
My life is shit.
I'm happy I finally have friends... No, they don't see me as a friend so j shouldn't consider them friends. They're all talking to me because they know they can also communicate with Shuichi since I am the only one that can see him. If I couldn't see Shuichi then he wouldn't be talking to me. They wouldn't be talking to me.
There just forced to do that.
I know very well they hate me.
Nobody loves me.

My heart shattered and tears fell from my eyes. He really is lonely. I look at his face and noticed his cheeks were kinda wet.

The question is, if he knows everybody hates him mostly because of his attitude, why can't he just change? Tell everyone he's sorry and start a new chapter where he starts making a lot of friends?

"You know if isn't easy, Shuichi" my eyes widened and I jumped. I look at Kokichi and noticed he was still sleeping. Then who-
"Shuichi" I turned around and noticed.. another Kokichi? Except he has more bruises everywhere. His clothes were dark, a bandage on his left cheek and blood was spilling down his right arm.
"Who.. w-who are you?"
"Im Kokichi Ouma. Well, a side of him" I tilted my head showing I'm confused.

"Im not the real Kokichi but I'm a part of him.." he explained.
"H-how did you get here?"
"I cannot let my own self get judged on even in someone's mind" he said. He glared at me making me jump and step back.
"You know it's very hard for me to make friends. Even because everybody runs away from me like I'm some kind of plague"
"Then why don't you say you're sorry-"

"Everyone knows I lie. If I say I'm sorry, then they'll all think thats a lie too. After all, I am just filled with lies. That's the best thing I could do to both protect and entertain me."
"Protect?"
"I thought you're depressed too.. why can't you understand him yet?"
"M-maybe just because I'm depressed doesn't mean I could see through lies of another sad person" I stopped.

"Wait... Sad? When I first turned visible, was Kokichi there to.. jump?" He stayed silent before vanishing into air.
"Shuichi?" A heard another voice call out for me. This time, it felt much more real.
"Oh hello!"
He rubbed his eyes.
"Let's go to sleep" I nodded.