20

Kokichi POV

Ugh... My head hurts. I slowly open my eyes. "He's awake!" I heard a man scream. Who is that? Nurses a doctor came inside and ddi a quick check up on me. "Its just like Makoto's condition" the doctor said. Who's Makoto?

"Kokichi! A boy with navy blue hair ran inside and immediately pulled me into a hug. I felt uncomfortable but.. safe at the same time. "Who... Are you?" He pulls back and looks at me with wide eyes. "No way... You.. you don't remember me?" Tears fell from his eyes. I shake my head. "I.. I'm sorry?"

"He was cut from the back.. probably from another Monokuma just like what happened to Makoto" a girl with brown hair and long pigtails came in. Who's that??
"Listen to me, Kokichi" Kokichi? Is that my name?
"You lost all your memories. So you obviously dont know us. My name is Maki Harakuwa, that is Shuichi Saihara, and the other two at the back are Kaede Akamatsu and Kaito Momota" she pointed at the two at the back. A girl with blonde hair smiled at me while a boy with a jacket and purple hair waved.

"Your name is Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader. I don't know much about you except for your parents but your father is at another country and your mother is dead so no one from your family came to visit you " I frowned. My mom is dead?
"Who's looking after Makoto?" The blonde girl, Kaede asked.
"Kyoko and Togami"
"How about Ha-"
"Nagito and Chiaki"

Who... who are those people? "Kokichi" a soft voice whispered my name. I looked at Shuichi.
"Y-yes?"
"Do you remember just even a little bit of the events that happened in your life?" I thought for a while.

"SHUT UP!" i yelled at the blonde girl who was smirking.
"Awww is he mad? That's amazing!" She laughed. I grit my teeth and charged towards her.
"AHHH!" I felt my back get scratched by sharp claws. I fell to the ground.
"It wasn't too deep. Im sad" I looked up at the girl who was frowning. She then smiled. "Oh well" she kicked me and I blacked out.

My eyes widened and nodded. His eyes widened a smile formed on his lips.
"There's still a chance for him to remember" Kaede said happily.
"The cut wasn't deep while Makoto's cut was. Maybe there was something in the bear's claws making them forget" they nodded.
"Today isn't meeting day, we need to leave" Kaito said looking at them with bored eyes.
"You guys can go. I'll stay" Shuichi stated. They nodded and left, leaving me and Shuichi alone.

"So... You don't remember me right?" I nodded. He sighed sadly.
"This might be embarrassing but who cares? You were in a coma that past three days making me very worried. You're a good friend that helped me and I... Thank you" tears fell from his eyes while he smiled looking down at his lap since he was sitting next to me.
"Im so sorry for making you worried" he shook his head.
"No... I just... " He sighed.
"You should rest" he pushes me down onto the bed and he lies next to me. I blush.
"Shuichi?" How close were we back then that I allowed him to sleep next to me?

"Shhh" he placed a finger on my lips, shutting me up. He gave me a small smile. "Lets just sleep" he hugged me by my waist and slept. I shrugged and slept while blushing.

—————Time Skip ———›
4 months later . . .

I have recovered not all of my memories but the most important ones.
Im currently sitting on the couch, swinging my legs back and forth with Shuichi beside me. We sat there comfortable silence. Until I broke it.

"So now that you're alive.. you can finally not go through people.. are you still planning to you know... Die?" I suddenly asked. The male beside me stopped reading. He looked at me before smiling.
"Not anymore"
"Why?" I thought he wanted to die? His uncle is still alive.. he hasn't passed away.
"Because I finally found a reason to live" I raised a brow.
"What is it?"
"You" I blushed.

Yes if you're wondering, me and Shuichi became really close. We spend most of our time together in my house and sometimes outside. He has 100% finally get to tell the difference of my lies and my truths. I also catched some feelings for him during those 4 months. Okay not some because I got a big ass crush on the detective.

"Kokichi? Are you okay?" His voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah" I smiled.
"What happened to Hajime?" I questioned him.
"Izuru and him were the same. Inside the lab was a virtual reality room. They forced Hajime inside that rooms and took a part of him, using the other part, izuru as their test subject. So they brought him back, put them together.. I just dont know how because they didn't told us and now he's back" he shrugged. 

"So... Nagito and Hajime are together again?" He nodded at my question.
"Wait...how did I became your reason to live?" I asked when I remembered what he said. He blushed a little and looked away.
"I'll tell you soon.. when I have the courage too" he whispered the last part making it unclear. I shrugged it off and went back to swinging my legs.

"We're also visiting Makoto today. Go up and get dress okay?" Oh.. thats why he's dressed so nice. I got up and went to my room. After dressing up to some nice comfortable clothes, I went downstairs.
"Let's go?" I nodded and we went outside

—————Time Skip ———›

"Hello Kokichi" Makoto smiled at me.
"H-hi" I waved.
"So you recovered your memories too?"
"Not all of them"
"Me too" we laughed. "We brought you some food" Shuichi handed him a basket filled with cup noodles.
"Wow.. so healthy" he playfully rolled his eyes.
"Not as healthy as... THIS!" I pulled out the one and only Panta! We shared another good laugh.

—————Time Skip ———›
2 days later

"Kokichi?" I looked at Shuichi.

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!