13

"Naegi, I need to talk to you" Kokichi grabbed the boys hand.
"Sure.. what is it?"
"What you said yesterday... You'll help us even if it's the last thing you'll do.. what does that mean?" He questioned him. Strangely, the happy boy's face turned blank.. before smiling once again.

"I'll tell you somewhere private" he looked at Shuichi straight in the eye like he could see him too.
"Without Shuichi" Kokichi looked at the taller. He nodded and they left. They went a few walks past some trees before stopping by a small pond where Kokichi has never seen before.
"I know who Junko Enoshima is. She was the one who took Hajime" he explained.
"Why didn't you tell us before?"
"I'm not sure.. I don't want to spread false rumours about someone who could be innocent. But she does act suspicious"

Who is Junko Enoshima?
The Ultimate Fashionista. Theres not much to say about her except for how high her voice is and sometimes the way she acts.

"Now that you talk about it.. she does act suspicious" Kokichi placed his hand under his chin. Should he confront her himself? Probably.
"I've been watching her ever since Hajime's disappearance" he said.
"She's been acting weirder then. Almost like she's planning something big and.. bad"
"Something bad?" What could it be though?

"You're planning to confront her right?" He asked him almost like he read his thoughts.
"Good luck.. don't let her know what your against or what your fighting for" Kokichi smirked.
"I'm good at those"

After the talk, he went back to where Shuichi was at, standing all alone.
"Guess were- I'm late to class aye?" The taller rolled his eyes. They both walked inside the school together. Wait, does that mean Naegi's late too?

—————Time Skip ———›

"Could you at least tell us please? We're working together. How could we work together if your not sharing some important information to us?" Kaede begged the boy.
"Fine fine! At lunch just shut up!"
"You shut up you degenerate male!" Tenko yelled at him making him roll his eyes.
"Thank you" she smiled before going back to her seat.

"Can you stop being mean for once?" He asked the said boy.
"Not a chance in the world" he replied. He placed his arms on the desk and placed his chin on his hands.
"I wonder how uncle is doing now. I haven't heard of him after.. you know" yeah he sure knows.
"I heard he went to the mental hospital"
"Eh?!" Shuichi jumped from shocked. Kokichi tried containing his laughter to not laugh in class so suddenly and to not make him look like a weirdo.

"Im joking I'm joking.. there's no news about him yet" Shuichi crossed his arms.
"Dont joke like that" Kokichi narrowed his eyes.
"Dont tell me you still care about your uncle, Shuichi" he stayed silent.
"After all he's done, how could you still care about someone as cruel as him?"
"I'm forgivable" be replied.
"Truly inspiring. You still care for someone who couldn't give a damn about you?" Shuichi's grip on his pants tightened.
"Funny" he smiled. He wants to be like that.

—————Time Skip ———›

"Junko Enoshima correct?" The blonde girl turned around and looked at him with a smile.
"Yes~ what is it you need?"
"Do you know.. something about Hajime's disappearnce?" The girl smiled more wildly.
"Of course not! Who do you think I am? I have all the money in the world there's no way I'll need something like that" he said a small I see.

"But there's one thing I know" she grinned from ear to ear making him uncomfortable. Shuichi held his hand tighter.
"What may that be?"
"Its-"

A/N: CLIFFHANGER
I'm sorry I'm sleepy.