23: Ending (same)

3  M o n t h s  L a t e r _ _ _

Kokichi POV

"Catch me if you can sushi!" I stuck out my tongue and ran faster than I did.
"Alright. But don't blame me what would happen after I catch you" he was already catching up. I ran forward then took a sharp turn going to the left where the trees where at. He can't see me with all those trees blocking his view of me!
He probably might even fall to the ground, face first! Thinking of those makes me laugh.

I then his behind a bush, waiting for the detective if he's going to show up, or not. I looked around. He's not here yet.
"Boo!" I felt someone grabbed my shoulders making me jump and let out a girly scream.
"AHH!" I turned around and saw Shuichi who is now on the ground, laughing his ass off.

"Cheater! I didn't see you come this way!" I yelled at him.
"That's right. Now it's time for your punishment"
"You used your powers. I deserve second try!" He smiled. "Nope~" I pouted. He grabs my wrist and pulls me close to him then kisses me passionately. I blushed and kissed back.

A certain place catches my eye making me pull back. "I want to go over there!" I pointed at a small hill but has a good view of the sunset.
"Race you there!" He immediately runs for the hill. "Ah! Hey! Cheater! You started of early!" I then ran after him, trying my best to catch up.

When I finally reached the hill, Shuichi was no where to be seen.
"Shui- AHH!" I was cut off by my own scream and by a pain if hands once again grabbing my shoulders.
"Haha" Shuichi laughed.
"Stop that you sushi bastard!" I hit his chest again and again.
"Alright alright, I'll stop" I calmed down and stopped hitting his chest.

He sat down on the green grass so I sat down beside him. "The sunset is beautiful, don't you think?" I said looking at the sun. Just like some cliche setting, there was water reflecting the sun and it's beauty.
"Not as beautiful as you" he kissed my cheek making me giggle.
I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. He put his arm around me pulling me closer to him.
"Love you, Kokichi"

. . .

"I'm glad they're happy" Hajime nuzzled his head at the crook of his dear boyfriend's neck.
"Me too" Nagito smiled.
"I'm happy to meet you in my life. You are my hope, Hajime" he kissed his neck.
"You too"

. . .

"How thoughtful" Kyoko laughed at her boyfriend. Makoto is currently kneeling down, holding a bouquet of flowers while Komaru, his sister, is holding some food.
"You should rest, Kirigi-san" Makoto said, looking up at the girl. She patted his head making the boy blush.
"You too"
"Im fine"
"Alright love"
"Eat well, love" they both laughed. Komaru set the food on the table while Makoto places he flowers on the bed before leaving.

A/N: LOOK AT MY BABEYS! SO HAPPY! ALSO YEAH, THE END. I WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO MAKE AN END FOR SHUICHI AND KOKICHI. BUT.. HAPPY END FOR ALL.

Now I could finally work on Mastermind Sushi