22 (updated chapter) before)

Shuichi POV

"Let me at him!" My uncle is being held down by some guards. He was yelling, kicking his legs trying his best to get out and give a punch to my face.
"He made me do all the chores in the house! He needs to be punished!" One of the guards pulled out a handcuffed and cuffed his hands together.
" ***** Saihara, ypu are under arrest for child abuse and rape" rape too?! What the hell?!

"If it wasn't for me, that kid would be dead at a young age! He would be living on the streets, homeless! If it wasn't for me, he wouldnt have this Ultimate tittle of his!" He yelled.
"Shut up! Shuichi is smart so he would have another ultimate tittle even if you didnt bring him to your hell hole filled with alcohol!" Kaede defended me. My uncle kept screaming and trashing. That was all it takes to make Maki snap.

"Shut up. Or im going to close your mouth.. permanently" he obviously took this as a joke.
"What 'cha gonna do, kill me?" We sweated because she is the Ultimate assassin. It wasn't even a second, Maki was  now standing in front of my uncle who is now unconscious.
"Thanks Maki" i smiled.

"How about you join the future foundation? We could use an assassin on our side" Maki shook her head.
"Sorry but i don't plan on becoming the killer from the past" they nodded before leaving with my unconscious uncle. Then.. another man came barging in.

"Kokichi, my son!" He yelled when he opened the door. We sweated as we watch him run towards the sleeping beauty and hug his arm.
"Excuse me... Who may you be?" I questioned.
"Please stay alive! I already lost your mother I cant lose you too!" The father.
"Is he alive?!" We sweated ripped once again.
"Yeah.. the beeping sound from the heart monitor could still be heard.." Kaito pointed out.

"Sorry.. me and my friends went to a musical. I just had to use this line" he stood up and fixed his shirt. All of a sudden, his persona changed. He has a scarier feeling than Maki and he wasn't even glaring!
"What. Happened. To. My. Son?" He looked at all of us. We stared at Maki since she wasn't really the type to get scared but.... She was frightened too. So we all explained to him the reason for his son's injuries.

A/N: why the hell would you update this thing when it's already finish? It just feels incomplete. Gomen.