The Training That Started It All (Continued)

3rd person POV

The teams were decided, Vegeta was to team up with Goku and Trunks to fight Gohan and Y/n. This was the outcome only because a certain someone known as Y/n is on a whole other level. The team of three got into their respective fighting stances and taunted the duo.

Y/n and Gohan looked toward each other smirking cockily and nodded. They turned to their opponents and charged. Y/n led Goku and Vegeta away from Gohan and Trunks so they could have a good bout. Vegeta however was offended as he felt underestimated.

Y/n POV

I charged Father and Goku blocking a kick by Goku and back flipping over Father who had tried to give me a dose of spine realignment with a ki blast. This backfired on them as Goku was hit by the ki instead and I kicked Father in the side, sending him flying back about 50 feet.

Y/n: "Come on can't either of you give me a challenge? I'm beginning to bore."

Y/n yawned as Goku went super saiyan and charged him.

Goku: "You're gonna regret that one Y/n, I may not be prideful like your father but I never back down from a challenge."

The next thing I knew, I was being pummeled by a flurry of punches and kicks. I blocked the first few but Goku broke through my defences. He punted me in the air and teleported above me only to sledgehammer me in the gut knocking the air out of me as well as sending me straight back down to Earth, creating a good sized crater. After catching my breath I grit my teeth and turned super saiyan as well. I charged goku while throwing ki blasts, while he blocked those I flew behind him and took ahold of his leg only to give him a good ole dragon throw toward Dad who had been watching and waiting for an opening.

Vegeta POV

My son had just been crashed into the Earth. I would've been angry at Kakarot if my son wasn't Y/n but I know his strength far better than he believes. I can't believe he achieved super saiyan 2 before I achieved super saiyan in its base form. He truly is ama- I was hit by Kakarot it seemed while i was lost in thought, Y/n had taken advantage and put us both right where he needed us. Well I think not.

"Well done my son, however if you think we will be so easily beaten you are mistaken."

Goku POV

Vegeta just went super saiyan and we charged Y/n. He was dodging and blocking our flurry of attacks. Just when he started to get cocky vegeta hit him with a right hook sending him flying. I charged after him and grabbed his leg.

Y/n: "Goku.. nooooo."

"GOKU YES."

I flew toward the ground and ran him through the dirt. I used the momentum to toss him up and I teleported behind him. I began to barrage his back with fast yet powerful strikes. I then returned the favor for his previous dragon throw to put him in line of Vegeta who had been charging a Galick Gun.

Vegeta: "Galick Guuuuuun!!"

The purple beam of energy caught Y/n and he was seen smoking and rapidly falling toward Earth in his base form.

Gohan POV

We saw the massive beam of light that was Vegeta's galick gun. Or perhaps it was Y/n's either way it was powerful. It distracted myself and Trunks for the slightest moment, but only that moment. We turned back toward one another, we were both a bit roughed up and gasping for breath. We had multiple collisions where we had landed some good hits on one another. I decided to take it up a notch and went super saiyan. Trunks did the same and we both charged once again. We were moving faster than most could see, teleporting across the sky trading blows, I kicked Trunks in the side of the head and while he was flying blasted him with some ki blasts.

"Alright trunks EAT THIS. MASENKO!!"

The yellow beam blasted toward trunks but little did I know he sent an attack of his own.

Trunks: "BURNING SHOT!"

Our two attacks collided but in the end trunks' won and I was sent to the ground.

"Okay Trunks I forfeit. You win, hands down. Good fight."

Trunks: "Same to you, you are much stronger than before. Shall we go check on our fathers and my elder brother?"

We both nod and fly toward the direction of their ki.

Meanwhile, Cell's POV

I had found my siblings and started fighting them a few minutes ago. I was struggling pretty hard though I would never admit it...wait.

#18: "Gross you look exactly like a bug, how could Gero even begin to think about making a poor excuse for an android such as yourself?"

This angered me so I charged after her, I soon realized this was a mistake because #17 flew toward me and kicked me hard in the side. I turned toward them after I regained my footing. I smirked knowing they were not ready for what was to come next.

???'s POV

I took us to the top of a mountain watching five saiyan warriors Duke it out on earth. I smiled knowing that whatever events followed would not only be beneficial but also entertaining.

???: " Mira, I would like you to closely observe their fight until I give you further instruction. Especially that saiyan known as Y/n. They are an interesting specimen."

Mira: "Of course Towa. I will do as you see fit."

Meanwhile in Tokyo of another Earth in the multiverse....

3rd person POV

There was carnage... destruction. The 20th ward was in utter chaos as a certain ghoul was running rampant in the streets eliminating any foe on his way. Soon he stumbled upon a large group who stood in his way. The last thing they heard before the sounds of fighting was....the sound of a finger snapping out of place.