Seeing Red

3rd person POV

All Y/n's friends and family watched in shock as he turned into something inhuman... a monster. Vegeta said something about a legendary super saiyan which caused Y/n to turn faster than his father could blink. The last thing Vegeta saw was his son giving him a wicked grin.

 The last thing Vegeta saw was his son giving him a wicked grin

Vegeta POV

I took a step back as I saw my son giving me a sinister smile. He planted his feet to the floor and pushed off in my direction, breaking the ground beneath him. I didnt have any time to react as he grabbed me and headbutted me as hard as he could. I was too dazed to realize he was reeling his arm back, then I felt the pain in my chest as I was sent flying back. After I rolled over a few times I stood up and spat out the blood in my mouth. I turned super saiyan 3, he would regret helping me reach this level. I grinned and charged at him, I began to hit him with a flurry of kicks and punches. I thought I was doing something to him but he just stood there unphased and smiling. I grunted in annoyance and kicked his chin, this time his head moved upward but when he faced me again he looked PISSED.

Raphtalia POV

I watched as Y/n grabbed his father by the face and drug him through the ground and then threw him in the air and hit him with a final flash. As Vegeta hit the ground unconcious, Y/n began to cackle. Fear gripped my heart as I watched the man who saved all of us countless times turn into a monster. He turned to us and smiled once more. He charged at us and i was about to charge at him with my sword but Erza stood in front of us with a huge shield. Y/n slammed comedically into it but he roared in anger and ripped the shield from her grasp and used it like a baseball bat to smack her into a tree which knocked her unconcious.

The next person to step up was Kaneki who was soon joined by Natsu and Grey. Kaneki snapped his finger out of place as he charged and stabbed at Y/n with his kagune. Y/n kept dodging the attacks but was too focused on Kaneki. Gray let loose a spear of ice which impaled itself into Y/n's left shoulder which only irritated him. Then Natsu engulfed him in a breath of fire, this did the trick, Y/n had burns on him and looked to be in a bit of pain. That however, wasn't something I wanted to see. None of us wanted to hurt him but it had to happen. Y/n grabbed Kaneki by the leg and slammed him into the ground over and over. He then used him to beat Natsu and Gray then threw them all into a pile with his father. He cracked his neck and charged past us to Capsule Corp, we saw a glimpse of a woman leaving in a rift. This only made Y/n more angry and he was about to charge at us until he grabbed his head and knelt down onto his knees.

Y/n: "N...NO MUST.. NOT HURT THEM.....NOOOOO!!!"

He roared in annoyance and pain and that's when I along with his girlfriends took advantage of this and ran to him.

Rias: "Come on Y/n its us! You can fight this, we are right here with you."

Rem: "She's right Y/n, you've saved all of us numerous times. You're strong enough to get through this."

Akeno: "As much as I'd love to see what you could do to me with that body... they're right babe. Come back home to us."

Zest: "You saved me 5 years ago Y/n, that's the day I knew I had fallen for you. Today is the day I save you. Please come back to us."

Asia: "Come on, it's not gentlemanly to make a woman worry."

Koneko: "Yeah this power is pretty rad babe but I prefer it when you can coherently talk to us and scratch my ears." (Since her crush on Y/n began she hasn't been ashamed of her heritage and always shows her cat ears and tail.)

"I just lost Filo and Naofumi, Y/n. I can't lose you too, I haven't been able to tell you but... for the longest time I've admired you. Your strength, courage, leadership, compassion, and let's not even get started on your looks. Look what I'm trying to say is that I love you but while you're like this, we can't be together. Atleast while you have no control over it, please come back."

Y/n POV

My heart ached. Here they were, my beautiful girls, they were fretting over me when I'm supposed to protect them. I was fighting with the angry part of myself within my head, well maybe psychotic is a more accurate description. Ever since I obtained my kagune, an insane version of myself and Kaneki have been hounding me. I've been in a mental battle the past 5 years while fighting for my sanity. They're trying to take over once again but I WONT LET THEM I WONT HARM MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ANY MORE!!!

I began to scream in rage and eventually felt myself win my inner war, I felt the power slowly go away and I passed out.

Timeskip back to the present (5 years from this event)

I snapped myself out of my thoughts as Trunks and Goten came back looking ready to train. I smiled and had them hold onto me and instead of teleporting, I spent some quality time with them as I flew them to Kami's lookout so we could use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.