Suffering Is Just Another Form of Victory

Y/n POV

I charged Issei and we began clashing once more. The more I moved however, the more I bleed and the more my wound hurts. I landed a blow to Issei sending him away so I could catch my breath.

BOOST

Shit, he's powering up his boosted gear. Fine if that's how its gonna be then let's go. I charged him again and kicked him in his stomach then caught his hair as he hunched over in pain. Yanking his head back to me I kept punching his face till his nose was broken and he was bleeding from the mouth. His gear had boosted a few more times as I did this.

WELSH DRAGON OVER BOOSTER! SCALE MAIL!

I was blasted away by the wave of force his transformation created

I was blasted away by the wave of force his transformation created. He took the opportunity to charge me and landed a flurry of hits to my face and gut. He finished his combo by sending me to the ground with an elbow. I landed in a crater as he sent a dragon shot which engulfed me as I screamed in pain. I wasn't gonna let this jackass best me so I started to struggle to my feet but I fell back over pathetically half way through. I felt his hand around my throat as he lifted me into the air. I spat in his face covering his helmet in blood and he threw me to the ground after kneeing my stomach. Riser then came in and the two began to argue. I clenched my fist as they ignored me, I would make them pay for their destruction and insolence. I began to power up and went super saiyan 4. I threw them into the air and flew above them landing ki blast after ki blast. Finally the smoke cleared and they were arguing over who hit who so I rushed them and clotheslined them sending them into a crater.

"ALRIGHT THATS IT, KILLIN YA BOTH! BIG BANG ATTACK!!"

The orb of ki landed on them and exploding. I watched Riser disintegrate as Issei lay there without moving a muscle. I then rapidly fell to the ground with a cocky smile on my face. Asia ran over with tears in her eyes, presumably because of the Issei situation, what happened to Basara, and my own health. She began to heal me and my wound started to close up. Just when it was closed I looked toward where Issei was and saw that he was transforming into a dragon. Persistent bastard, I scoffed at his persistence and stood up shakily before Asia was finished healing me.

Asia: "Y/n wait you're still injured!"

"I know, I know. But that bastard isnt going to wait for you to heal my wounds. I have to face him now and end this before anyone else dies under my watch."

Venom dripped off my last sentence as I threw an orb into the sky and created an artificial moon once again. I stared and transformed into an Oozaru, but ever since i obtained super saiyan 4 I've had control over this form. I flashed Asia a giant thumbs up and charged Issei as i roared. The others watched in awe as two giants clashed.

Koneko POV

Rem and I almost died because of Issei, Y/n took the blow however and now he's barely keeping himself on his feet while he and Issei fight to the death. I clenched my fist in anger at being so weak and I turned to Rem who seemed to be doing the same thing. We finished beating the bishops as we ran to Diablo. The three of us all looked okay for the most part so we ran to go help with Riser's queen. But as we got there with Kiba and Xenovia, Riser's queen fell to the ground barely alive. We all regrouped with the rest of our friends and watched the two giants clash. As they were hitting one another and roaring we looked to see Gohan being beaten by Cell.

Everyone: "WHAT?!"

Gohan is just a kid, why is he fighting Cell? Once I took a closer look though, Gohan was what Y/n called super saiyan 2. The hits Cell were landing didnt even phase him. Gohan hit cell and then kicked him to the ground, Cell then puffed up and looked like we was going to blow up. Just then, Goku appeared next to Cell and waved goodbye to everyone.

Goku: "Bye guys, I'll see you again sometime okay? Make sure to tell Y/n that I'm proud of him for coming as far as he has. Why don't you go cheer him on?"

With that he teleported Cell away, Gohan and the other Z-Fighters were extremely disheartened. After a few moments Cell began to reappear and he faced Gohan once more. He charged a Solar Kamehameha as Gohan used his one arm that was working to charge a one handed kamehameha. The attacks clashed but when it looked like Gohan was about to lose, Vegeta hit Cell in the back with a blast of energy making him lose focus. Gohan used the opportunity to destroy Cell completely but then he collapsed to the ground from exhaustion. I then turned back to see that Issei was biting Y/n's arm, I thought he was gonna rip it off but before he could Y/n charged an energy beam in his mouth and hit Issei right in the face with it. Issei was knocked back but his chest opened and began charging a laser of his own.

BOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOSTBOOST

LONGINOUS SMASHER!!