Prelude To Destruction

3rd person POV

A day has passed since the incident with Mira, Issei, and Naofumi. Our group of heroes have been training for the world tournament and have made decent improvements. This being due to the fact that they only had a day to train for the tournament at that juncture. Master Roshi had convinced Baba to resurrect Goku for the day and brought the good news to the Z-Fighters. Tomorrow they get to see their good friend Goku, Y/n along with Chi Chi, Gohan, and Goten are the most excited to see him. Although excitement and nervousness are both coursing through Goten, he had never met his father for he had died before his birth. He didnt blame his dad, he sacrificed himself to save the world, he had heard the whole story from Y/n. Needless to say the next day would be a grand one for the Z-Fighters, though not everything is going to go well for the band of heroes, nothing ever has. In another location evil is stirring...

Naofumi POV

I was leaning against a wall in the 'war room'. Really it was just where the people plotting against my former allies plan their actions. Filo was next to me in her human form and the perverted dragon was creeping up slowly on Krebskulm. Next thing I heard was a loud crashed as she swatted him into the wall, reminds me of when Y/- that filthy saiyan did it. They think every one of them are righteous, dont make me laugh.

I turned toward the door to the war room when I heard it creak, in stepped Towa and Mira. They sat at the head of the table as my allies looked at them, fully at attention.

Towa: "Greetings friends, I understand that our latest attack on the saiyan wasn't successful. We are as disappointed as you, but we've made a new ally. Please welcome Babidi."

As she said that a... thing all wrinkly and strange looking that maybe reached my above my knee in height walked through the doors. He had an M on his belt that kept his cloak together, as he got to the table he jumped into an empty chair and spoke in a voice that grinds your ears.

Babidi: "Why thank you Towa, hello my new friends. I indeed have a plan for this saiyan but I'll need to confirm that I will get your aid afterwards. I am looking to revive Majin Buu, he is a destructive force that will surely help rid that saiyan of life forever."

Priest: "I believe I speak for all of us when I say that you have our support. That saiyan keeps us from ending the lives of our own enemies. What do we need in order to revive this Majin Buu?"

At that point two men walked through the doors and stood on either side of Babidi. One was a muscular bulky mass of a man while the other was smaller but just as muscular, the smaller of the two held a strange looking device.

 One was a muscular bulky mass of a man while the other was smaller but just as muscular, the smaller of the two held a strange looking device

(The device is basically a cordless vaccum for negative energy. I couldnt find a good picture of it.)

We learned from Babidi that the man on his left was Spopovich, but I'm debating on just calling him meat slab. Then the one on his right was Yuma. Also we just have to have them get enough negative energy to revive Majin Buu then my former allies will all die. It's what they deserve. Also tomorrow is the world tournament and that group will be there, as well as tons of spectators. We're going there and we are to cause a scene, creating the negative energy while Yuma collects it. The leaders decided that the Shadow Dragons would go as well as myself, Filo, and the perv. I smirked and walked out of the room to prepare for the next day...

Authors notes

I'm so sorry for the wait and the crappy chapter, I know it's short but I have a plan for the next few chapters. Also, after the Majin Buu saga I think I'm going to rewrite this story. I've been very lazy with it and I'm not satisfied with my writing, there are plot holes and excuses galore. I want to do a full revision and give you guys something worth reading. I thank you all for your patience and I apologize for my incompetence. I'll see you guys in the next chapter, hopefully by next Friday. (I also want to thank KeondreHamilton for offering their assistance which I will gladly take in the future.)