Two Cats And A Raccoon

Y/N POV

It's been a week since I brought the boys back from the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and things have been going smoothly. We still have a few days until the world tournament so I decided that I should take my girls on some dates. Obviously over the years we've been on many dates but none have been very recent they deserve to be pampered every now and then and I need a break from training sometimes. As I was walking toward Capsule Corp to let my mother know I'd be gone for most of the day, I was also thinking about who to take on a date first. I'd take the girls one by one but there's only a few days till the tournament and with the luck our group has, something will certainly go wrong.

I ended up deciding to take them in groups in the following order: Rem, Koneko, and Raphtalia(best girl by far, bite me!) Then Rias and Akeno, and last but not least: Asia and Zest. [I think that's all of them? I honestly can't remember but I'll read my story again later to confirm.] Once done with my thoughts I went to Mom's lab and found her working on something that she said would be a secret until it was fully built. [Just want to shout out LavenderBlitz for the wonderful idea, you all will see what it is in a later chapter toward the end of the Buu saga or after the Battle Of Gods saga.] Either way, she understood the situation we said our goodbyes and I left to grab the 3 beauties I would be retrieving for a date.

I was walking out of Capsule Corp when I saw Rem and Koneko talking to Rias and Akeno. The former duo had their backs to me so I put my finger over my lips to show the latter duo to keep their traps shut. I walked over as quietly as possible then hugged the two cats around their waists from behind. They turned toward me quickly with their faces as red as Rias' hair. This made me chuckle as I leaned forward into their ears and whispered:

"You two better go get ready if you wanna go out on a date with little old me."

I topped it off with a wink and they sped off faster than Goku and Gohan used to do when Chi Chi would discover them training. I waved goodbye to my devil's and flew to Raphtalia's dorm window and knocked on the glass. She answered shortly after and I grabbed her chin with my thumb and forefinger and made her look into my eyes. I then told her the same thing i told the other two and she nodded furiously with a heavy blush and i could hear her tail swishing back and forth in glee. I smiled and waved a temporary goodbye. I then landed on the ground and waited outside the girl's dorms for the three lucky gals of the day.

After roughly fifteen minutes the three lovely ladies came outside wearing just some casual clothing, light stuff since it was summer. We all went on our merry way into town, I decided to take them to a sushi place I'd been to many times, best place in West City.

[Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n and co going to a sushi joint then shopping with chibi Y/n being the mule]

After eating and being forced to carry the girls' bags I took them to a spot my father would take me for our mental training. It was a secluded little beach with a cliff overlooking the sea, quite a lovely place though I'm surprised Dad knew about this place. He swears up and down that he doesn't care about much but then the Author decided to write him as a little more caring.

A/n: "Y/N I WARNED YOU ONCE AND I WILL NOT DO SO AGAIN! ALSO STOP TELLING PEOPLE WHAT I DO!!! I swear you're going to cause me to age faster. BACK TO THE STORY!"

Aaaaaaany way. We arrived just as the sun was about to set, the girls sat down on the cliff and I was about to join but I felt three very familiar ki signatures. I turned to look behind me as I stood defensively in front of the girls. I was met with the sight of Issei, Naofumi, and Mira. They all smiled at me wickedly before charging.

"Rem and Raphtalia, you both need to leave and go back to Capsule Corp as soon as Koneko and I make an opening. Neither of you have your weapons, we don't have time to argue, we'll meet you back there after we deal with these three."

They nodded reluctantly and left, I turned to Koneko as she looked at me, I gave her a slight nod before we charged at the three incoming targets.

Koneko POV

I charged at Issei, it's about time I put this perv in his place for good. He charged at me, I was expecting him to fight as he usually did by trying to take girls' clothes off. He didnt though, it seems that whatever happened to him also made him a decent fighter, that doesnt sit well with me. I dodge a jab to the face and counter with a kick to the side of his head. I expected him to go flying but he only slid back a few feet. I took this moment to look toward Y/n. He wasn't doing so good. Between Mira constantly assaulting him with attacks and Naofumi blocking all that he threw back, he would run out of stamina at this rate. I then activate my nekomata powers, as I feel my ears and tail appear I sent a wave of explosive ki toward Issei. As the explosion settles and the dust dissipates I see that he's gone. I look around only to see Mira holding Y/n down as Naofumi and Issei are kicking him continuously. Y/n then goes super saiyan 3 and the force of his energy blasts the three away from him. He was about to charge at them but Goku and everyone who isnt a devil appeared out of nowhere courtesy of Goku. Rias appeared in a magic circle along with the other devils. Our enemies saw this and ran like little bitches. I mean they pulled a tactical retreat.

A/n

I'm so sorry for the long wait and crappy chapter, I've been suffering from some hefty writers block. This chapter also let me know that I cant write romance heheh. Anyway sorry again, until next time.