Adjusting To A New World

3rd person POV

The gang of other worlders and the Z-Fighters(minus Goku, Vegeta and Y/n), had made it back to capsule Corp and were going to their assigned buildings. Bulma had a short amount of time to try to throw something together so she set up two buildings that resembled dormitories. One was designated for the guys and the other for the gals, which Issei was very disappointed about. When the other guys looked at him with disgust he tried to laugh it off as a joke but they already knew better. All the girls aside from Xenovia let out an exaggerated sigh and went inside their dorm. Xenovia who has been... obsessed with Issei in a strange way for quite awhile just looked on and was about to pounce when the guys went into their dorm. Xenovia then sighed and followed the other girls into the dorm.

Dorm rooms:

[Each person had their own room and the boys walls were a deep blue while the girls were a royal purple

[Each person had their own room and the boys walls were a deep blue while the girls were a royal purple.]

Inside the boys dorm

Natsu: "Hey, you guys think Y/n will be alright? He looked pretty rough."

Kaneki: "That's true but he gave ALL of us a decent beating and we literally outnumbered him 20+ to 1. I'm sure he will pull through somehow."

The others nodded in some sort of agreement but they were all still a bit uneasy about the whole situation.

Issei: "I don't really care. Not only did he attack us but I'm gonna be the harem king and the Pres has been looking at him NON STOP."

Naofumi: "Look jealous boy. Your hair is greasy and ratty looking, not many would be fond of that. Not only that but Y/n played a part in keeping us safe by taking on that bug thing while he sent the others to make sure we were okay when Kiba lost control. I'd say hes a decent man, and I don't even like people. So how about you man up and stop whining?"

Issei rolled his eyes but didnt open his mouth to give a retort so they all just went about exploring their dorms and the whole building itself. The building had a kitchen, it was similar to one of a restaurant or a cafeteria. There was a large messhall with a restroom just right of the entrance (not that it mattered since each dorm room had it's own bathroom).

Asta then complained about being hungry so they decided to make something with the vast amounts of ingredients in the kitchen.

Meanwhile in the girls dorm

The girls had just finished the tour of their building (exact replica of the other one) and had went to the mess hall to talk about everything that had happened. Touka explained that she and Kaneki were from a Tokyo from another Earth, Erza and Lucy told them of Fiore which is where they were from. It was a large continent filled with magic and beautiful sights, Fairy Tail was the wizard's guild they belonged to. Fairy Tail is the strongest guild on that content according to them. However it was also the most destructive due to a certain pink haired fire wizard in the other dorm. Sheera and Rem hailed from a fantasy world where races such as dwarves and elves existed with demise humans and humans. There were also the fallen, evil creatures who served under the demon lord Krebskulm.

Mio and her party explained that they also hailed from a Tokyo of a different world and Rias said the same. Raphtalia explained that she, Filo, and Naofumi hailed from another world that was currently under siege by armies of demons and monsters. These were known as waves of catastrophe and they decimated the landscape. She then went on to say that Naofumi wasn't even from her world but she didn't know his origins. Koneko then noticed Rias was spacing out so she tapped her on the forehead which grabbed her attention.

Koneko: "Hey. You alright? Day dreaming isnt the best pass time when we're all trying to learn a little about eachother."

Rias: "Yeah sorry, I was just thinking about the shape Y/n was in after he fought that bug creature. I dont know why but he's all I've really thought about since that incident. I just hope he's okay."

The others nodded in agreement and talked for a little while longer but as day turned to night they all went to their rooms for some well deserved rest.

On Kami's Lookout

Kami POV

I saw Vegeta and Goku running toward me, Vegeta was carrying a body and it wasn't until he was closer that I noticed it was Y/n. He was barely holding on to life and they pleaded with me to help them.

"I can try but with the state he is in I may only be able to stabilize him temporarily.

They nodded seeing as any solution would be a decent one at this juncture. I put my hand over Y/n's body and emitted a light, using a small amount of my life force to extend his for a small while. This caused the bleeding from his wound to stop and a small amount of color returned to his face. His breaths came a little easier but it wasn't much better. I cursed myself internally for not being able to do more but just at that moment Mr. Popo came up behind me.

Mr. Popo: "I can fix the maggot but in return he will become my pupil. This Cell is nothing to me but he is giving you maggots trouble, I can train this one so he can defeat Cell."

Goku looked hesitant seeing as he went through Popo's training but Vegeta immediately agreed. They then waited as Mr. Popo took Y/n into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.