Morale Is A Feeble Thing

Bulma POV

It's been five days since Goku dissapeared, Cell was defeated, and my Y/n was brought home in the worst state I've ever seen him in. He's been out for all five days, the iv still pumping fluids into him as I checked his heart rate constantly. He seemed stable at least, but a mother worries. Koneko, Rem, Rias, Akeno, Zest, and Asia came to visit him daily. They would tell him about how hard they were training and how they couldnt wait to show him how strong they've become by following Vegeta's training. Being the first people he saw when he would finally woke up is what they hoped for. They cared for him immensely, it was plain as day. Natsu, Yato, Naofumi, Kaneki, and Diablo would all come visit as well. They would always threaten to kick his ass into the next dimension if he didnt wake up soon but they always looked glum when they reluctantly left. Vegeta and Trunks spent a lot of time sitting in chairs by his bed, Trunks didnt want to go back to his timeline until he got to say good bye when Y/n woke up. The whole situation was very disheartening, no one really knew what to do.

Arguments began to break out on the fourth day. Everyone was on edge, they were worried about who would die next if another powerful foe appeared and Y/n was still unconscious. Chi Chi was over at Capsule Corp for a majority of the past five days. I didnt blame her, I mean her husband was dead and wasn't coming back so he wouldn't bring any more trouble. It was hard to accept it all when he said it telepathically through King Kai but we had to deal with it. I only hope that Y/n wakes up soon.

In your head as you lay unconcious

You were wandering around in an empty black void. Your doubts screamed at you, calling you cowardly and weak because you let others be hurt and even die. You agreed mostly but that didnt make things any better. Sometimes the voices would be too loud within your brain and there would be too many so you would collapse to your knees grabbing your head in both hands while wincing. You would stay this way for awhile before finally being able to stand on your feet again, then you would continue wandering. Just when you thought you were dead and King Yemma was playing some sort of sick joke on you, you heard an evil feminine laugh. Two figures appeared before you soon after..

 Two figures appeared before you soon after

Towa POV

We approached the stupid saiyan telepathically, I couldnt help but laugh at his state. When we stopped a few feet away from him I began to give him a warning with an evil smile plastered on my face.

"Hello monkey. I'm here to warn you that Cell and Riser weren't even worth powering up yet you had trouble with them. I suggest you be prepared for those who I send next. I want SOME entertainment before I slaughter you and everyone else in existence. Perhaps I should wait and send your friend Issei to end you... yes that sounds entertaining but also inconvenient. I suppose only time will tell. Ta ta for now monkey."

Before we left I snapped my fingers and a large group of ghouls charged him and began to eat him alive. I giggled and left with Mira.

Vegeta POV