Invitation To The World's Demise

3rd person POV

It was the day after Y/n returned, Rias was making her peerage fight in a battle royale in order to train them. Natsu and Gray were facing off while Erza and Lucy fought Asta and Yuno. Basara and his group were laid back and weren't doing much...poor decision. Naofumi was making Raphtalia run in an attempt to help increase her speed as he also had Filo practice her attacks on any large rocks she could find.

Touka and Kaneki were facing off while Y/n would step in to add notes or fix fighting stances as needed. However he was also in awe at their weapons, he was informed that they were part of their body. Their Kagune. Vegeta and Goku took Trunks and Gohan back to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for the day saying the setting would be 1 day out here would be a year within. You were walking around observing how everyone was doing with their training when you felt a pair of eyes on you. Turning toward Rias and her peerage you saw that her face was red and she then turned away quickly. You let a small smile onto your face and went to go help them focus on their training.

Bulma POV

I was watching the news on the TV while Y/n whipped everyone outside into shape. When I was about to turn it off to return to my lab I saw something interesting, yet also horrifying. Cell had just blew part of a wall in the news studio down and walked toward the camera. He stood in front of it and voiced the statement of the lifetime.

Cell: "Hello weaklings of Earth. Seeing as I owe a few saiyans a good old fashioned resting place 6 feet under I want to extend this invitation to anyone brave enough or stupid enough to fight me. In exactly one week from now I will be holding a tournament in the wastelands. The Cell games will be a fight to the death so come prepared to die, for this is an invitation to your world's demise."

He grinned maliciously before firing a beam at the camera which completely obliterated it. I ran outside as fast as I could and caught Y/n and repeated what I had seen. He was PISSED.

Y/n POV

I gathered everyone together and relayed what Bulma had said to me.

"Do not fear though. You are all strong and Cell can not take on all of us. We have a week from today to train so I will now be stepping in with each group and helping to train with hands on experience. It will be myself against the group I choose to face at the time. However each team will get its turn so be prepared. This training begins tomorrow so please take the rest of the day off and rest. We will all need it.."

Everyone then nodded and went their own way to go relax. I flew up into the air and looked out onto the horizon, I sighed and thought of the destruction that could follow. If only I had killed him yesterday.

Rias POV

I'm not sure who he was trying to fool but I saw the guilt on Y/n's face after he finished his speech. I decided to stay behind and as I saw him fly up into the air my devil wings spread from my back and I flew up to join him.

 I decided to stay behind and as I saw him fly up into the air my devil wings spread from my back and I flew up to join him

I flew to his side and he turned his head toward me.

Y/n: "Why aren't you with your peerage? I'm sure they'd like their leader to be relaxing with them. Not that I don't appreciate someone being up here with me, just curious."

R: "How can I go relax when our collective group's leader is so troubled? Do you believe this is your fault? You are the strongest person here Y/n and I'm sure anyone here would agree. Cell is just a tough bug, like a cockroach and that isnt a reason to beat yourself up."

He looked at me with a slight shock in his eyes. I smiled and lightly punched his shoulder hoping he would understand what I was meaning: that he wasn't alone and he would have all of us to help fight alongside him. I guess he understood as he nodded and grinned. I then laid my head on his shoulder and looked onto the horizon with him.

Y/n: "Hey Rias, why dont we talk some more? We can get to know eachother better so this actually makes sense."

R: "Yeah true but that would be too convenient besides the Author has decided that everyone can deal with knowing we got to know eachother off screen. Cause sometimes he's lazy."

We both laughed at this and only focused on us and the horizon.

3rd person POV

As night fell, everyone went to their dorms and Y/n returned to capsule Corp which was pretty much right next to the dorms so he didnt go far. As most people went to sleep, Rias and Akeno were awake and discussing their thoughts on what they heard today. They could both agree that Y/n was the most dependable person at the moment and after this subject was brought up they began to gossip about him. Akeno admitted to stealing glances at him and wondering what he'd look like without all his clothes. Rias rolled her eyes because she knew this was just how Akeno is. They both admitted to finding him fascinating and that they would both have to get even closer with him. Despite having a head start, Rias knew her best friend wouldn't give up and thus it became a competition.

Time skip brought to you by chibi Z-Fighters patching the fourth wall that the lovebirds busted down earlier

It was the morning of the day the Cell games were to begin. Everyone was stronger than they had been before, aside from Y/n who didnt have many people who could match him seeing as Vegeta and Goku faced against one another after they returned. The same thing went for Gohan and Trunks. Then there were Rias and Akeno who were competing to get closer to Y/n but he didnt necessarily mind it. Everyone was ready and raring to go. Y/n had half the group grab onto him as Goku had the other half do the same to him they both used instant transmission to go to Cell. Little did the group know that an outside interference would occur during their battle...