As Titans Fall

3rd person POV

As Issei's attack closed half the distance between himself and Y/n, Y/n let loose another beam of energy from his mouth. The beams collided and Y/n put up a good fight but in the end he was overwhelmed and Issei's beam connected with his chest. As Y/n roared in pain and anger he began to charge his energy and went super saiyan Oozaru.

Y/n POV

I rushed Issei prepared to rip his arms off and use them to beat him to death. I got in his face and headbutted him only to follow it up with a heavy jab to his chest. He seemed to be mostly unphased as he simply walked back toward me and slashed at my face. I tried to dodge but it still got me above my left eye. Blood spilled over my face and I had to close my left eye leaving me with only my right eye. I began to charge a kamehameha and flew into the air. As I released it, he fell backward and looked a little rough. I grinned and began throwing ki blasts at him. After the explosion dissipated and the dust settled, Issei charged at me and stabbed his tail straight through my right shoulder. I coughed up more blood, as I began to feel lightheaded from all the blood loss I ripped his tail from me and gave a sledgehammer to his back. He fell back to the earth as I reverted to my base form and held up my left arm, seeing as it was the only one I could move.

"ALL LIFE ON EARTH. BE IT FROM THE AIR, LAND OR SEA, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY!"

The Z-Fighters smirked and raised their hands into the air as an orb of bright blue and white light began to form above my hand. The others looked around confused but followed suit and the orb grew even larger. Then it was hit with energy from all over the world, plants, animals, and people were all sending energy to me. As the orb grew to the size of our moon I began to condense the orb until it could wit in my hand.

"THIS IS IT FOR YOU ISSEI! HOW DARE YOU BETRAY YOUR FRIENDS?! DIDNT YOU SEE HOW MUCH THEY CARED? HOW ABOUT HOW HURT THEY WERE WHEN YOU TRIED TO KILL THEM!? YOU PISS ME OFF SO THIS IS THE END TO YOUR PITIFUL LIFE! TASTE THE SPIRIT BOMB CREATED FROM THE ENERGY OF ALL LIVING THINGS ON EARTH!!"

I then threw the attack at him as he tried to stand. As the attack landed there was an explosion larger than most had seen before, as the dust finally settled all the bystanders stopped fighting to keep their footing simply from the pressure created from the blast. I began to lose consciousness and I fell to the Earth. All I could think of was:

"That's what you get you dumb ass perv."

As I hit the ground I saw the others running to me. Many with faces full of worry, others were crying. All I cared about was that I could keep most of them safe. I then lost consciousness and everything went black.

Rias POV

We saw Y/n fall rapidly to the ground and we ran as fast as we could as Piccolo grabbed the unconscious Gohan. As we arrived I lifted Y/n's head and set it on my lap as tears rolled off my face. Asia arrived and quickly began to heal him but all she could do was stabilize him. We looked at him, the hole in his shoulder, the blood running down his face, the blood where he had the hole in his stomach. Then there were all the horrible burns and other wounds he got from protecting everyone he could for as long as he was able. My tears came faster as Rem and Koneko each took one of his hands with sadness on their faces. Akeno and Zest looked at his unconcious body with worry, just then Trunks and Vegeta walked up and broke the silence.

Trunks: "My brother fought valiantly and despite his injuries I know he can pull through. We just need to get him back to Capsule Corp so our mother can dress his wounds and set him up with the proper medical equipment."

Vegeta: "He's right, as much as I would hate to interrupt what you all are doing we have to move. Those of us who can fly can get everyone back to Capsule Corp. I promise we can mourn for the others once Y/n wakes up. We just need to give him time."

We all nodded and we devils helped in moving everyone to Capsule Corp but as we were leaving with the last of the people who can't fly I turned to see a rift sucking Issei into it and he soon dissapeared. I sighed and went back to Capsule Corp. When we arrived with everyone Bulma ran out frantically checking on Vegeta and Trunks to make sure they were safe. She gave a relieved smile when her search was complete.

Bulma: "Good, now where's my other son? Where's Y/n?"

As she said this we all looked at her sadly and Piccolo stepped forward holding the unconscious Y/n. As she saw the condition he was in she began to bawl her eyes out and ran to him. She ran her fingers through his hair whispering "my poor son." Vegeta then put his hand on her shoulder and explained everything, even Goku going away. As Bulma dried her tears she went to go get an iv ready as well as some other things as she instructed Vegeta to clean him up and lay him in his room which he nodded at.

Koneko POV

When Vegeta carried Y/n off, we all reluctantly walked back to the front of our dorms.

"I know he was in a bad state after fighting that bug thing the first time but the state hes in now? I can't imagine the pain he's in.."

Zest: "He was fighting to save us all. He didnt want to see any of us die... I wish I was strong enough to assist him but instead my team died and I was the sole survivor thanks to him."

Rias: "Don't beat yourself up, Y/n was the only one able to react. None of us could even comprehend everything that was happening. I'm surprised that Issei would turn against us... oh well, we just have to accept the fact that he did. I just hope Y/n isnt out for too long."

Rem: "Well after saving Koneko and I he had that big hole in his stomach.. then the hole in his shoulder. Then Riser burned him badly also, I can't imagine the torture he's been going through since the fight started. On top of that he threw himself in the way of most of the attacks coming our direction. He better wake up soon. I have to thank him properly.."

She said that with a small blush as Akeno, Rias, Zest, and myself all gave a small smile knowing that when he awoke, he would be surrounded by those who care deeply for him.