Fight For Your Life

3rd person POV

Goku and the others had just arrived to check on Yamcha and everyone else. They saw an unconscious Kiba and the injured warriors from other universes. Everyone seemed to be relatively okay as they looked toward the saiyans as they descended. The situation was explained but the saiyans were just as confused as everyone else. Trunks hadn't heard of anything like a black and purple aura giving people power from his timeline. Answers were needed but they wouldn't be found without further investigation. As senzu beans were passed around to the injured and weary, the Z-Fighters suddenly felt a sudden surge in Y/n's energy. Goku and Vegeta's eyes widened at the power they felt.

Goku: "I-incredible! How did he get so strong!?"

Vegeta: "Doesn't matter Kakarot, just teleport us all there, something is wrong and he may need back up."

Goku gathered everyone together and used instant transmission.

Y/n POV

Y/n: "Tsk, I was hoping to save this form for another time. You however, have ANGERED ME AND SEALED YOUR DEATH!!"

I charged cell faster than he could see and grabbed him by the tail. I swung him around and threw him into the crater I had just left. He landed causing an explosion of dust and chunks of earth. I didnt plan on letting him rest so I sent a barrage of ki blasts at a rapid rate, a large explosion occurred. I looked for Cell as the dust settled and lo and behold he was strutting out of the crater with only a few scratches.

Y/n: "B-but how?! I'm in my super saiyan 3 form! You shouldn't be standing right now!"

I then saw something that made sweat drip down my face, he had red eyes and a black and purple aura. Not only that but Frieza and someone who looked just like him came out of nowhere and landed next to him.

 Not only that but Frieza and someone who looked just like him came out of nowhere and landed next to him

I gulped and got into a fighting stance. They charged me, I felt two kicks to the middle of my back that made me cough up saliva. I was sent flying toward Cell who gave me a right hook to the face and sent me flying. I stopped myself only to be grabbed from both sides. Frieza and who I'm assuming to be his brother each had an arm and a leg and began to pull.

Frieza: "Cooler dear brother, shall we pull him apart and deliver the scraps to the family?"

Cooler: "You read my mind brother."

I was screaming in agony as I let loose a burst of ki just strong enough to get them off of me. I charged Frieza and stuck my hand against his chest and blasted him with a beam of ki. He was sent flying but I teleported behind him and threw him into his brother and charged up a kamehameha. As soon as I unleashed it I was grabbed by Cell. As the beam sent the other two to the ground I was put in a full Nelson. I struggled but I couldnt get out of his grasp, and super saiyan 3 had drained my energy to the point where I couldn't even send out a burst of ki. That kamehameha seemed to be my last hoorah, I was beginning to lose consciousness but before I did I heard yelling from down below.

Vegeta's POV

Kakarot took us all to where my son and Cell were fighting. We saw a horrific sight, Cell had Y/n in a full Nelson and Y/n was losing his super saiyan form. HOW DID HE GET ANOTHER NEW FORM ANYWAY?! No no Vegeta this is not the time. But before I could charge at Cell, Naofumi blocked two beams from our right. I looked to see Frieza and Cooler cloaked in that ominous aura. They smirked and charged, attempting to distract us from what was happening above us.

3rd person POV

Y/n hadn't even realized everyone else was teleported by Goku. Y/n smiled knowing that after he died, the others would be able to defeat Cell. He knew he wasn't leaving the Earth with no defenders. Besides, he could be resurrected with the dragon balls. The group down below hoped Y/n could hang on a little longer as they took care of the two malevolent brothers in front of them. However, before they could begin their battle Y/n began to scream in pain.

Cell's POV

I decided to end this little show by sticking the tip if my tail in the saiyans neck. He began to scream, the perfect music for my destruction. I began to suck the power and life from him. The power I gained from this was incredible! He went back to his base form and his body went limp as I finished obtaining his energy i decided to give a last farewell. I shoved my hand through his abdomen and it came out the other side. I heard screams and angry yells from down below. Goku and Vegeta had gone super saiyan 2 and Super Vegeta and obliterated the opposition with super attacks. The dust settled to show that the brothers had been obliterated, turned to dust. I threw Y/n toward the group down below as his blood sprayed through the sky. Before they could do anything I charged in the direction that 18 and 16 went in.

Y/n POV

I was in a constant state of losing consciousness then gaining consciousness a few minutes later. I could barely hear anything and my vision was as blurry as it gets. Everything felt cold and I felt weak. I opened my eyes again and through the blur I could see Dad and Trunks trying to get me to respond. I smiled weakly and barely let out a last gasp.

Y/n: "I'm..sorry..."

My head rolled to the side and before everything went dark I saw the red head, Rias, crying and that confused me. But everything was dark before I could question it.

Goku POV

I was shocked by the events that just took place, however I shook my head and tried to get everyone to listen.

Goku: "Look I might have an idea of how to heal Y/n. He barely has a pulse so itll have to be fast but I'm going to use instant transmission to take you all to Capsule Corp. Trunks I want you to let your mother know that we will need some of her buildings that are in capsules so these guys can get settled in.  Vegeta I will then take you, me, and Y/n to Kami's lookout. He may be able to help us with this."

Vegeta was in shock and tears slowly rolled down his cheeks. He was in a bad way so I knew we had to do this fast. I took the others to Capsule Corp and went back to the island. I put my hand on Vegeta's shoulder as he held onto Y/n who was struggling to breathe. I teleported us to Kami's and took him to Kami to get looked at.

AUTHORS NOTES

Ha, I have to give myself a pat on the back for this one. Deal with a bit of suspense and hope nothing too horrible happens to Y/n. Will he die or will Kami be able to save him? Find out next time, catch ya later.