Ch. 4

Chapter 4:

{Addie's POV:}

I woke up in my room with someone's arm around me. I rolled over expecting it to be Kian...don't ask why, a girl can dream can't she? I rolled over and bam there's Tony smiling at me. I jumped and fell off my bed smacking my head on my nightstand.

"Baby are you okay?" He asked.

"Stay away from me you creep!" I said standing and running into my bathroom and locking the door behind me.

I decided to take a shower. I turned on the water when there was a knock on the door. "what?" I said not opening the door.

"Come on open the door baby." Tony said. I just ignored him and got in the shower.

After about 30 minuets of Tony banging on the door and me being clean, I turned off the water and got out. I wrapped my towel around me and unlocked the door. I walked out and Tony grabbed my arm that was holding my towel making it fall.

"Hey." I said yanking my arm away and picking my towel up wrapping it around me again.

"Why would you ignore me!" he yelled.

"The feeling that you have for me isn't mutual!" I yelled back. then my dad walked in.

"What's wrong?" my dad asked.

"Nothing sir everything is just splendid." Tony said like nothing just happened.

"YOUR SUCH A TWO-FACED ASSHOLE!" I screamed grabbing clothes and going back into the bathroom and locking the door behind me once more.

"Hey open the door baby." he said in a calm voice meaning my dad was still in the room.

"No!" I yelled through the door.

"Bitch I said open the damn door." Tony said.

"I thought I told you to screw off." I said.

"Daddy?" I heard a kid call.

Oh holly fuck, great pick of guys dad, now I basically have a kid.

"Not now Tj." He said.

After I finished getting dressed and did my hair and makeup I walked out of the bathroom right past him. "don't ignore me bitch." he said.

"I'm 18 I can do what the hell I want." I said grabbing my phone and walking downstairs. I hope the guys are home.

"Where do you think your going?" both Tony and my dad asked.

"Any where but here!" I yelled walking out and slamming the door behind me.

I walked over to the O2L house and both Jc and Kian's cars were gone. well shit... I knocked on the door hopping someone was home. I waited then I head the door unlock.

"Addie!" Ricky said opening the door to let me in.

"Hi Ricky." I said holding back tears. I really need out of my house. thank goodness Ricky was home.

"What's up?" he asked walking into the living room and sitting on the couch.

"Oh just family problems... kinda thinking about moving back to Texas." I said a tear slipping down my face.

"No you can't do that, you're like my little sister. We would all be crushed." He said.

Wow he thinks of me as a younger sister...I feel loved.

"Now what's wrong?" Ricky asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

I took a deep breath. "well my dad decided that he was going to pick my new boyfriend and future husband and I met him yesterday. he now lives in my house and he's a two-faced asshole that I can't stand." I said taking another breath. "and the worst part he has a kid." I said tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Wow..." Ricky said pulling me into a hug. I cried even more.

{Kian's POV:}

I walked inside after going to the store and I heard crying. I put my stuff down and walked to the living room to see Ricky holding a crying Addie.

"Addie?" I asked. she picked her head up long enough to see who it was then continued crying into Ricky's shoulder.

"You wanna talk to Kian?" Ricky asked her. She just nodded her head. "I'll be in my room if you need anything." Ricky said getting up and walking out patting me on the shoulder on the way out.

I walked over and sat where Ricky was. "what's wrong Addie?" I asked. she took a deep breath to try and calm down.

After she told me she started balling again. I pulled her into my lap. "shhh. calm down your gonna make yourself sick. why don't you stay the night here." I said rubbing her back. She nodded her head and once she calmed down we watch some tv.

We went up to my room around midnight. I laid down in bed ready to pass out. "Kian... I'm not tired." Addie said.

"Maybe if you lay down and close your eyes you would be." I said trying to get her to go to sleep so I could.

"But I'm not tired." she said again with a giggle. I smiled sitting up. "alright what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"I don't know." she said.

"I have an idea." I said pulling her onto my lap. I lightly put my hand on her face and leaned in connecting our lips.

The kiss got heated kinda quick. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt but Addie pushed away. I rested my hands around her waist holding her so she didn't fall.

She pecked my lips one last time before getting down and walking into my bathroom. she came back out in the shirt I gave her. "you look good in my clothes." I said causing her to smile and blush. I chuckled.

She came over and laid down beside me. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. I kissed her cheek and after I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tada I finally threw Kian's POV in there. so yeah who hates Tony 🙋. anyway. I didn't have school today so that's why the chapters out so soon.

Anyway I love you all so very much. don't forget to follow me/ vote!

Thanks Lovelies❤️