Ch. 28

Chapter 28:

{Kian's POV:}

It's now around Christmas time and I'm heading to my parents house for the next two weeks.

"Addie are you sure you don't wanna come?" I asked one last time before getting in my car to head to my parents.

"I'm sure I'll stay home and watch the house while the other two are away." She said kissing me one last time before turning to walk back into the house.

I grabbed her arm. "please come with me." I said.

"Fine." Addie said walking back to her room coming back with a suitcase.

"You ready?" I asked.

"As I'll ever be." she said as she slipped on her flip flops.

We got to my parents about an hour later. I could tell Addie was nervous. I helped her out of the car and held her hand walking up to the door.

"I'm home!!!" I yelled threw the house having everyone come into the living room.

"KIAN!!!" They all said. "and a new girl." my sister said her smile dropping.

"Guys this is my girlfriend Adalynne but you can call her Addie." I said.

"Hi." Addie said smiling and waving.

My mom came over and hugged her. "welcome to the family." she said.

"Mom I said girlfriend not fiancé." I said with a laugh.

My mom looked at me. "she's a keeper." she said then walking back to the kitchen.

I took her to my room and put her stuff in there.

"So this is where all the videos with Sam took place." She said wondering around.

"Yeah." I said laughing as I jumped onto my bed.

Then Izzy walked in. "I'm sorry I was so harsh earlier." She said coming and sitting on the bed next to me.

"Its fine my little brother is the same way." Addie said sitting in the chair at my deck.

{Addie's POV:}

"You have a little brother?" They both asked.

"Yeah, he kinda lives with my grandma. When my parents got divorced he took it really hard and didn't want to live with either of our parents so he moved to San Francisco with our grandparents back when he was 8." I said.

"Were going to in town tonight for dinner maybe after you can find him." Izzy said.

"I wasn't told we were going out." I said looking at Kian.

"Well I'm gonna leave so I'm not a witness to your death." Izzy said looking at Kian then walking out.

"Whoops... must of slipped my mind." Kian said.

"Yeah sure." I said throwing my phone at him.

"Thanks." He said. "Damn you have a password... Babe... Whats your password?" He asked walking closer to me.

"I don't know what is it." I said spinning around so I wasn't facing him.

"Is it my name?" He asked spinning the chair around again.

"Noooooo..." I said blushing cause he got it on the first try.

"Awe how cute." He said kissing me then opening my phone.

"what are you doing?" I said as I walked over to him to see he was taking a bunch of pictures.

"Really?" I asked taking my phone from him and sitting on the bed.

I deleted about 20 pictures and kept some just to ruin his life. He took the phone from me again and took a picture of us. Then another when he was kissing my cheek.

Izzy walked back in and joined the photo shoot. "Oh were leaving for dinner in 2 hours." She said.

I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed my stuff to do my hair and walked into Kian's bathroom. I straitened my hair. I did my make up which consisted of eyeliner, lip gloss, and eye-shadow. I walked back into the room me and Kian switching rooms.

I changed into a red dress(Picture in slide) And matching heels. I fixed my hair one last time and waited for Kian to come back out.

Izzy walked in "Kian can I.. wow Addie you look beautiful. I wish I had that type of make up talent." She said.

"If you want I can do yours for you." I said grabbing my make up.

"Really!!!" she said.

I shook my head and she grabbed my wrist pulling me down the hall to her room. 15 minuets later she was hugging me thanking me a million times for helping her. "Izzy what did you whoa. Addie I should make you dress up more often." Kian said walking in.

"No you really shouldn't." I said grabbing my make up and heading back to Kians room.

"What do you not like dressing up?" He asked.

"I grew up on a farm not in a fancy town house or beach house. I said putting my make up back in my bag.

After we were all ready we left. It took us an half hour to get to the restaurant. After dinner since we took two cars Kian, Izzy, and I left and went to my grandparents. I went up and knocked on the door my grandma answering.

"Addie, why didn't you call and say you were coming I would have made some coffee before you got here." She said showing me inside.

"Actually Gram I just got here after dinner." I said as Kian and Izzy walked up behind me. "Gram this is my dork of a boyfriend Kian and his sister Izzy." I said.

"what did you call me?" Kian asked.

"My boyfriend." I said.

"No before that?" Kian asked.

"What? Dork?" I asked laughing.

He poked my side making me squeak. "Payback." he whispered in my ear as my gram laughed and led us to the couch.

"Gram who's at the door?" I heard a guys voice ask.

"Joey."I said as gram let me in.

"Addie?" Joey asked walking towards me then pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you so much. how long have you been here?" He asked.

"Not long. I came out here with my boyfriend and his sister." I said as Kian and Izzy waved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys all have a wonderful new years and be safe tonight.

Thanks Lovelies<3