Ch. 5

Chapter 5:

{Addie's POV:}

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm going off. I rolled over and there's Kian dead asleep. I smiled and kissed his nose. his eyes fluttered open and he smiled.

"Morning." I said sitting up. he pulled me back down.

"Morning." he said his voice raspy, smiling pecking my lips. he got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

I love Kian but because of my dad and Tony we can't be together. I grabbed my phone looking at the time. I had my first class in an hour.

"Kian, I'm heading home I'll see you after class" I said after knocking on the bathroom door.

The door opened. "okay." Kian said pecking my lips before closing the door again.

I walked back to my house and as soon as I walked in I caught hell. "where have you been?" Tony asked.

"Why does it matter?" I asked walking strait up to my room.

"Cause I'm your husband and you will respect me." he said.

"Whoa whoa whoa. back this train up. we aren't married you and my dad just aren't giving me a choice on who I'm aloud to date. so hop off would you." I said grabbing my clothes for the next few days and walking into the bathroom.

I changed and put the rest of the clothes and my make up stuff in my bag with a bathing suit and a couple pairs of shoes. I grabbed my books off my desk plus my phone charger and laptop.

"Now where are you going?" He asked.

"Class." I said walking out of the house and to my car.
~~~~~~~~~~
I walked up to the school and went to my class. I sat next to this girl with ombré hair.

"Hey I'm Maurisa." the girl said.

"Hi I'm Adalynne, but call me Addie." I said.

"Hey you were that girl in Kian Lawley's video Saturday." she
said.

"Yeah." I said with a laugh.

"How do you know O2L?" She asked.

"I grew up across the street from Jc and I recently moved in close by to the O2L house so I see them pretty often." I said.

By the time class was over me and Maurisa were talking like we've know each other since we were 3.

"I just love Sam." She said ending a conversation about our favorite videos by the guys.

"Really, he's actually single" I said.
"Really?" She asked.
"Yeah." I said with a smile thinking of the conversation me and Sam got into about Taco Bell and Arizona.

"You wanna come over to the guys house, that's where I'm heading now." I said nodding towards my car.

"That a stupid question, hell yeah I wanna come!" Maurisa said running for my car causing me to laugh.
~~~~~~~~~
I walked up the path to the house her following. "now please don't fangirl when you see them, they really hate when I bring friends over let alone ones that fangirl over them." I said.

"I got this I'll be totally chill. just hold on a second." she said walking back over to the car. she got in and all I heard was squealing, a couple minuets later she joined me by the door again.

"I'm good now." she said. I nodded opening the door. I walked in her following.

"HONEY IM HOME!!!!!!" I screamed through the house. "MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CLOTHES ON I HAVE A GUEST!" I added hanging my keys and taking off my shoes.

I walked toward the living room and no one was in there. it was only 3 o'clock so the guys could be upstairs being antisocial then I heard screaming and a splash from the back yard.

"Swimming?" I asked looking at Maurisa.

"Sure." she said shaking her head. we changed in Kian's room and headed back downstairs.

We walked out back and sat on chairs pulling our sunglasses down over our face. Maurisa was right, she was acting totally chill. we were talking when I felt water dripping on me and the sun leave my skin.

"Your blocking my sun." I said not opening my eyes.

I then felt lips on mine, after they pulled away I smiled. "hi Kian." I said not opening my eyes.

"You never told me you and Kian were dating." Maurisa said.

"Me and Kian aren't dating. it's more like we're really close friends." I said.

"So like friends with benefits." she said.

"Not that far." I said.

"Addie who is this?" Sam asked.

{Sam's POV:}

So once again Addie brought a friend over.

"Addie who is this?" I asked.

"This is Maurisa. I met her today at class." She said.

"Oh cool." I said. "You guys wanna come play chicken?" I asked.

"Yes!" Addie and Maurisa said at the same time jumping up and throwing their sunglasses on the seats behind them.

They got a running start and front flipped into the pool.
"Who's with who?" Trevor asked.
"I call Addie!" Kian said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After about 7 rounds of chicken we headed back inside for the night. it was around 8:30 and I was really tired.

"hey Maurisa you wanna stay the night? well back at my place I mean." Addie said being that she doesn't like to hassle us with another person staying at the O2L house.

"No your not aloud to stay at your house!" All of us guys said at the same time. "Maurisa if you wanna stay here that's fine." I said... I mean she is pretty cute.

"Sure." she said.

{Addie's POV:}

We went up to Kian's to change and ended up watching videos on my laptop. we were sitting watching one of Ricky's videos when we did the yikes dance with the video. after we just laughed and did it again. then Ricky walked in.

"I wanna join!" He said jumping on the bed.

"Yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes" we all said as we did the dance.

"YASSSS GAGA YASSSS!" Ricky said after cause me to laugh. then Kian walked in doing the crab face causing Ricky to do the crab face.

Let's just say that it was an all around great night.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N:
So this is the chapter you have all been waiting for. yes I know it sucks no need to tell me. I TRIED! (Lol) anyway. I hope you guys are enjoying the book.

Like always I love you all very much don't forget to follow me/ vote.

Thanks Lovlies❤️