Ch. 24

Chapter 24:

{Addie's POV:}

We finally bought a house a couple blocks away from the boys Me, Maurisa, and Jen (Jennxpenn) share it. As we were unpacking we were blasting music when Soldier by Damien,from the voice, came on my iPod.

I started dancing around my room and singing along and I guess Maurisa filmed the whole thing because my notifications on all social media blew up.

Most comments were saying I'm a good dancer and a good singer and Kian should feel bad because he just lost the best girl ever.

"Addie the guys are here!" Jen yelled from the living room.

"Coming." I yelled walking out of my room closing the door behind me.

As I was walking towards the stairs I ran into someone. I hit the floor. "Addie are you okay?" I heard Kian say.

"I guess you could say that." I said standing, refusing his help, and fixing my shirt.

{Kian's POV:}

"Look I'm really sorry about that fight. I don't know what got into me I honestly don't and-" I was cut off by the sound of Addie crying.

"Addie please stop crying." I said pulling her face up to look at me.

"How can I not." she said.

"Cause this." I said pulling her into a kiss.

As we were kissing I heard someone come up the stairs and the next thing I knew the song from earlier was playing behind us.

"I'll be the soldier." I said in Addie's ear with the song. She smiled and pulled me into a hug nuzzling her head into my chest.

"I love you Kian." She said.

"I love you too Addie, do me a favor." I said.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Be mine again." I said.

She smiled and nodded her head. I grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers and walked downstairs a smile not leaving my face.

I sat on the couch and she curlled up next to me with her head on my chest and my arm around her. Within seconds she was asleep. I let her sleep until the movie we were watching was over and then carried her to her room. I kissed her forehead and started walking out of the room when I heard her mumble something.

"What?" I asked turning around but I didnt get an answer...she must have been talking in her sleep.

"Stay." I finally heard her say.

I walked back over to her bed making sure she was awake this time. She sat up and turned the lamp beside her bed on then patted the bed next to her. She turned on the tv and I laid down next to her. She turned on a movie and turned the light back off and laid down.

At the end of the movie she was asleep again. I was debating on weither or not I should head home or just stay the night here, then Addie rolled over and cuddled up to me. Staying the night it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Addies POV:}

When I woke up I was in Kian's arms, the thoughts of yesterday came back and I smiled. I kissed him lightly on the forehead then wiggled out of his grip and walked to my bathroom to get a shower. When I got out Kian was awake and watching TV. I wrapped my towel around myself and walked across the room to grab my clothes.

I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Good morning beautiful." Kian whispered in my ear.

"Good morning." I said walking back across the room to my bathroom and shutting the door.

I had my bra and underwear on when Kian came in. I was blowdrying my hair he kissed my cheek and turned on the shower, getting in shortly after.

I finished blowdrying my hair and brushed it when the water was cut off. Kian wrapped his towel around him and then picked me up moving me away from the mirror, I started laughing and just sat there poking him in the back until he moved.

"Move out of my way you fat cow." I said

"Whoa whoa whoa, what did you call me?" He said with a laugh turning around.

"You heard me" I said trying to push him out of the way, didnt work but it was worth a shot.

He just laughed and kissed me. The kiss got heated, but I pulled away before it could get any farther.

He rested his forehead on mine

"I Love You." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

He picked me up and carried me to my bed. "Kian!" I squealed as he started tickling me. I wiggled across the bed finally getting away from him.

"Ha I win!" I said standing on my bed sticking my tongue out at him.

"Sure you did." He said as he walked back into the bathroom.

After Kian and I got dressed we went downstairs and got something to eat. I was standing at the sink doing dishes when Kian came over and started kissing my neck. I tried to push him away but I couldn't. "Kian." I said turning around.

"Yeah." He asked looking at me.

"Enough, I'm gonna start calling you sucker fish." I said with a laugh.

"Oh well." He said kissing me before walking back to the living room where the rest of the guys were.

"Men..." I heard Maurisa say behind me.

"Tell me about it." I said.

"So, sucker fish?" She said with a laugh.

"Good point, leech." I said causing her to bust out laughing.

"That's great." She said whipping tears from her eyes from laughing.

"Be quiet were watching a movie." Trevor said from the living room.

At that moment Jc walked in. "Whatcha talking about?" He asked walking over to the fridge.

"About how Kian's a leech." Maurisa said starting to laugh again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY there back together!!!!!!!! Anywho dont forget to vote if you found it funny or liked it. and if you wanna know when i publish more books and all that jazz then follow me. I love you all so very much

Thanks Lovelies<3