Ch. 12

Chapter 12:

{Addie's POV:}

"Will you go out with me?" Kian said.

It all happened so fast one minuet were fist fighting with Tony now hes asking me to date him. I may have said I like him but that wasn't a go ahead to ask me out before I got rid of Tony.

I stood and pulled my hoodie over my head I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I slipped on my shoes and walked outside. Yeah I know probably not the best idea to go for a walk at 1 in the morning but he would find me if I would have just went and sat on the couch.

As I walked I put my headphones in and the song True Love by P!nk came on. I started humming to myself when a dark shadow appeared in front of me and they said my name. The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't figure out who it was, then it hit me... no literally Tony slapped me across the face. I yelped out in pain and hit the ground.

"You bitch you were gonna date him!" He said.

"I never answered him you asshole. Stay out of my love life, just because my dad set you up to this doesn't mean you have to stay. I'm sure there's a man who will pay you more to date his daughter then my dad does!" I screamed the last part being that I was only up the street from the house I was hoping one of the guys would hear and come help me.

"How did you know he was paying me?" He asked in a somewhat calm voice.

"Because, no guys a dick like that unless there's a reason to be. My dad probably put pressure on you to make me like you so that you would get paid, but I will tell you this. Being a dick and forcing girls into something wont get you anywhere." I said.

"Why are you helping me after I was horrible to you." He asked.

"Because, I know you don't hate me as much as you say you do." I said standing up

"Im really sorry about the whole slapping you thing." He said helping me up.

"No worries. how about we go back to the house, and we can go to the club and you can find someone new." I said.

"sure." He said smiling at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After I was finally ready we left. By the time 4 rolled around Tony was basically dating this girl. He told me he was leaving so I decided to leave to. I got in my car and drove back home.

I walked back to the O2L house not wanting to face my dad but not wanting to face Kian either.

I walked in and all the guys were up sitting on the couch looking worried...probably should have changed out of my dress first.

"Where have you been!" Kian asked more scared than anything.

"I went for a walk and ran into Tony." Kian stood up and rushed over to me inspecting me for marks.

"Kian I'm fine. We talked a bit and me and him went to a club together and he got a new girlfriend." I said.

"What!" they all said at once.

"Turns out my dad was paying Tony to be my boyfriend and putting pressure on him to make me like him, that's why he rushed everything, we talked about it then I mentioned that we should go to a club and get him a new girlfriend so I went and sat at a table in a dark corner of the room." I said.

Kian pulled me into a hug. "At least your okay." He said as he hugged me.

He kissed my neck. I smiled and leaned up to him. "Yes" I whispered in his ear.

"What?" He asked looking completely confused.

"Yes" I said again. He thought about it a little bit and then smiled pulling me into a hug picking me up and spinning me around, he set me down and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I'm so lost" The others said.

We laughed. "The whole reason I woke you guys up was cause Addie left, and she left cause I asked her out." Kian said.

"And I just said yes." I said smiling.

"Finally Kian!!!" Jc and Ricky yelled. "Took ya long enough." Trevor and Sam said.

"Shut up." Kian said.

"I'm going to bed."Trevor said standing.

"I'm with ya there." I said kicking off my heels. I hugged all the guys good night and went up stairs. I got a running start and jumped onto Kian's bed. I heard Kian laugh from the doorway.

"I'm not moving." I mumbled into the blankets.

"Yes you are." Kian said his voice getting closer.

I felt arms pick me up and next thing I knew Kian set me on the floor. "Jerk!" I said getting up.

I walked over to my bag and changed into my Pjs and crawled in bed next to Kian. "Good night Kian." I said pecking his lips.

"Good night." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah! Tony is gone and shes with Kian. Who would have thought that would be the out come?... Anywho. I hope you guys are enjoying the book. If you liked the chapter don't forget to vote. If you wanna read my other books or be notified when I write a new one follow me. I love you all so very much.

Thanks Lovelies<3