Ch. 11

Chapter 11:

{Addie's POV:}

Today we leave to head back to California. They just called our flight to board. I hugged my mom good bye and Kian grabbed my hand intertwining our hands and we walked to the gate.

"I can't wait to get back to the guys." I said as I sat down in my seat.

"Me and you both." Kian said pecking my lips.

~~~~~~~~~

"Addie wake up." Kian said shaking me lightly.

"What's up?" I asked not opening my eyes.

"We're here." he said.

"Why didn't you say that in the first place!" I said jumping up out of my seat.

We finally got off the plane I turned my phone off airplane mode and called Jc.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey guess who's home?" I asked.

"Idk who?" He asked.

"Me and Kian idiot. will you come get us?" I asked.

"Yeah I'll be there soon." he said hanging up.

In the meantime me and Kian hung around the airport. We found a Taco Bell and got lunch. we walked around a while and watch planes take off.

We were sitting watching the planes take off when Jc texted me saying he was outside. "Jc's here." I said sitting up putting my phone in my pocket.

When we got home Trevor and Sam came running over. I pulled them both into a hug then Ricky came around the corner I let go of Sam and Trevor and ran to hug him. "I missed you so much" I said. "I missed you too." He said squeezing me tighter.

Kian and I went and unpacked. "Hey Im gonna run over to my house real fast. Ill be back." I said as I slipped my shoes on.

"Ill walk with you." Kian said.

I walked into the house and Tony's pain in the ass annoying kid came running over to me.

"Mommy where have you been." He asked.

"You didn't come out of me. I'M NOT YOUR MOTHER!" I said walking up stairs.

I opened my bedroom door to candles lite around the room with a rose petal path to the bathroom. I flipped the lights on and went around and blew all the candles out.

I walked to my bed and grabbed Kians birthday present out from under it. when we went to my moms it was the last two weeks of August and tomorrows Kian's birthday.

I wrapped his present and then headed back downstairs. "Where are you going?" Tony asked from the doorway of my bedroom. "Anywhere your not." I said walking down the stairs.

I was almost to the door when i felt someone grab my arm and pull me back upstairs. I screamed the whole way. "YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE WITH ME SO STOP RUNNING OFF TO THAT KID AND BE WITH ME!" He yelled throwing me down on my bed and practically ripping my clothes off.

"She'll never be with you!" Kian said from the door way. I grabbed the blanket next to me and covered up.

"Yes she will." Tony said taking a step towards him.

"No." Kian said.

Tony lunged forward almost punching Kian, but Kian moved at the last second and Tony ended up punching the wall, putting a hole right through it.

"Nice." Kian said.

I got up and put clothes on. "I'm not done with you bitch." Tony said turning around and walking toward me.

"Yes you are." I said slapping him across the face. he raised his hand until Kian grabbed his arm.

"I don't think you wanna do that." He said as he flipped Tony over his shoulder.

After another 10 minuets of screaming and fist fighting, me and Kian finally left. Kian had a bleeding nose and lip. we rushed back to the O2L house we rushed inside and went strait to the kitchen. I grabbed a paper towel and got it wet. I put it on his lip while he stopped his nose bleed. "I am so sorry." I said my voice cracking trying to hold back tears.

"Don't cry. Its worth to know your okay."He said.

He finally stopped bleeding and we went and sat on the couch together. I looked at the time and it was already 11:30 at night. we sat and watched a movie. We finally went to bed around 12:30. "Oh this is for you." I said handing Kian his present.

"Whats this for." He asked.

"Open it." I said.

He opened it and his eyes lite up. "You got me a new camera!" He said.

I nodded smiling. "Your the best girlfrie- best friend I could ever ask for." He said.

"Eh screw tony... I like you to much to care what he says. I like you Kian a lot." I said.

"I like you too Addie." He said kissing me.

"Addie?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you go out with me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awe... anyway. So i hope you guys are enjoying the story I love you all so very much. if you like this book and want to read my others or know when i put new books out follow me. if you liked this chapter don't forget to vote and comment ship names... cause i have no idea what it should be.

once again i love you all so very much.

Thanks Lovelies<3