Ch. 16

Chapter 16:

"Hey guys! Hows it going?" I asked as I jumped onto my bed to start my video.

"So today I decided to do a cover video, and I chose the song Rhythm of Love by The Plain White T's" I said. I started the back round music and started singing.

"My head is stuck in the clouds, He begs me to come down says girl quit foolin around. I told him I love the view from up here warm sun and wind in my ear, We'll watch the world from above as it sways to the rhythm of love. We may only have tonight, but till the morning sun you're mine, all mine. Play the music low and sway to the rhythm of love.

My heart beats like a drum. A guitar string to the strum. A beautiful song to be sung. Hes got blue eyes deep like the sea, that roll back when hes laughing at me. He rises up like the tide the moment his lips meet mine. We may only have tonight, but till the morning sun you're mine, all mine. Play the music low and sway to the rhythm of love.

When the moon is low, we can dance in slow motion and all your fears will subside and all your tears will dry. And long after I've gone You'll still be humming along and i will keep you in my mind, the way you make love so fine. We may only have tonight, but till the morning sun you're mine, all mine. Play the music low and sway to the rhythm of love. Ohhhh Play the music low and sway to the rhythm of love. Yeah sway to the rhythm of love."

"I hope you guys enjoyed the video if so give a big thumbs up, Also like always if you wanna follow me on any of my social media the links will be in the down bar bellow. So.... Like always thank you for watching I love you all and I shall see you next week." I said covering the camera with my hands before turning it off.

As soon as the video posted I got a text from the group chat which we now added Maurisa into.

Trevy: Hey awesome video Addie.

Me: Thanks

Ash(Ricky): I liked it more!

Sam-antha: Oh shut up! I liked it most!

Con-Con: No i liked it most. Great job Tumbler Buddy!

Risa: Will you people stop blowing up my phone you guys are fighting when your sitting next to each other on the same damn couch!

I then go a separate text from Maurisa.

Risa: I have an idea.

Me: And that is?:

Risa: Well you know how were on tour right?

Me: Yeah and?

Risa: You should come and see us. We stop in Oklahoma next. Kian misses you and clearly so do the others, Come give them a surprise, It'll be our little secret.

Me: Alright I'm in when will you be there?

Risa: we get there tonight but we don't go on stage until tomorrow. I'll meet you outside the venue at about 11:30. Have your backstage pass on.

Me: Alright see you then.

Risa: YAY!!!!!!!!

I set my phone down and grabbed a bunch of clothes and packed them in a bag I had just finished when my mom walked in.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To surprise the guys while there in Oklahoma for a few days." I said smiling.

"Well tell Kian and Jc they need to come see me sometime other than when your in the hospital." My mom said with a laugh

"Will do." I said laughing too.

I laid down and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day:

My phone alarm went off at around 6:30. I got up and took a shower, You could tell how tired I was. I put my shirt on backwards and almost walked out of the house without my keys. I got in my car and drove up across the border.

I got to the venue at 11:15 and the guys were just walking inside. Good thing they never saw this car. at 11:30 it was just Maurisa standing outside. I walked over and hugged her.

"It feels like its been forever!" She said pulling out of the hug.

We walked in showing our passes and Maurisa waited outside the door until the guys went out on stage. We stood right by the back curtain and watch everything unravel. It felt so unreal to see the guys right in front of me instead of threw my phone or computer screen and man did I miss them. I was standing there laughing when Trevor turned around and saw me. I put my finger to my lips as a sign to be quiet he nodded and went back to what he was doing.

After a while they danced and then came back stage. As soon as the guys saw me their eyes light up. The first person to reach me was Jc. He pulled me into a tight hug.

"Get off my lil sister!" Ricky said coming over and pulling Jc off me just to pull me into a hug.

"My turn!" Sam said. Then was Trevor. "Get off my Tumbler buddy!" Conner said.

"Get off my girlfriend." I heard Kian say.

Hearing his voice made me want to melt. I jumped into his arms. He held me tight and didn't let go. "What are you doing here?" He asked putting me down.

I pointed at Maurisa. "You wanna tell them?" I asked her. She nodded. "When I found out we were gonna be here I kinda texted Addie and told her to meet me here so we could all hang out." She said.

"You're the best girlfriend ever!" Sam said kissing her cheek.

"What did I miss?" I asked.

"Oh about a week ago Sam asked me out so now we're dating." Maurisa said.

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!!!!!!"

"I was afraid you would be mad." She said.

"Yeah I'm mad... Cause you didn't tell me!! Congrats you two." I said.

We went back to their hotel after the meet and greet. We all hung out and messed around like we usually do. We all finally settled down and went to bed around 1:30 in the morning.

"Good night Kian." I said kissing him for about the 50th time today.

"Good night beautiful" He said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey guys I'm sorry I've been posting chapters really late, its just late i babysit during the week plus i just took up being in a new bowling league last night in addition to the one I'm in on Saturdays so I'm pretty busy. But anywho. I hope you aren't getting to used to the happiness because every story has to have some drama. Mwahahahaha... Anywho i love you all so very much and I hope you guys are enjoying the book.

Don't forget to follow me/ Vote for the chapter.

Thanks Lovelies<3