Ch. 25

Chapter 25:

{Addie's POV:}

The guys stayed again that night and are leaving to head back to the O2L house today. Me and Kian decided to have a lazy day and just watch movies.

When I woke up Kian was still sound asleep. I crawled out of bed and went downstairs to grab food. I came back up and turned on the TV and put in a movie and made some popcorn. Kian woke up shortly after the movie started.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He asked moving closer to me and wrapping his arm around me.

"You're cute when you sleep." I said with a giggle at the end.

"Thanks...I think?" He said more like a question.

I laughed then kissed him then going back to watching the movie. By the time we got to the halfway point of the movie Sam and Maurisa had joined us and were laying on the couch in my room. When the movie ended I let Maurisa pick...mainly cause I didn't feel like getting out of bed. We ended up watching Paul.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up they had just started watching the Avengers. I cuddled up to Kian until he made me move over because I kept elbowing him. When we finally finished watching all the movies we picked out it was almost 10 and the guys had to leave.

I walked Kian down to the door. "Goodnight Kian." I said kissing him one last time.

"Are you sure you don't wanna come to the house or have me stay here again." He asked.

"I was without you for almost a month back in Texas I think I can manage one night." I said.

"Alright. but if you need anything call." He said kissing me one more time and then walked out to the car.

I shut the door and went back to my room closing the door behind me. I was sitting on my laptop when something hit the door to my balcony. I walked outside and got hit in the head with a rock.

"Ow!" I said rubbing my head.

"SORRY!" I heard Kian yell from the ground as he then climbed up to my balcony from the tree beside it.

"I thought you loved me." I said turning around and crawling on my bed.

"I do." He said sitting on the bed.

"What are you doing back here anyway you were suppose to have left 10 minutes ago." I said walking to the bathroom to check my head.

"We did but me and Sam came back because we missed you two." He said Sam then waving at me from my doorway.

"So I take it your staying the night again?" I asked with a slight laugh.

"How'd you know?" He said laughing.

"I'm a good guesser." I said laughing as I laid down in my bed again.

Kian wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. "I cant wait for tomorrow." He said then falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I figured out why Kian was so happy. I just realized that today is Kian and I's 1 year anniversary. I woke up to breakfast in bed then Kian saying were spending the day at the beach. I got up and put on my white bathing suit and grabbed my teenage mutant ninja turtles beach towel... don't judge... I laid my towel down and laid on top of it pulling my sunglasses down.

"You cant tell me your just gonna lay here all day." Kian said looking at me as he took off his shirt.

"I never told you anything but you're really good at guessing." I said smiling at him.

"No you're gonna swim today whether you like it or not." He said but before I could object he picked me up and carried me down to the water dropping me in. I jumped up out of the water and gave him a death look.

"Asshole." I said pushing him out of my way and walking back to my towel as he laughed.

I grabbed my wallet and walked to the concession stand and got myself some ice cream. I was sitting on my towel eating when I heard Maurisa call my name.

"Hey whats up?" I asked.

"Sam decided he didn't want to stick in the house so he drug me here." She said sitting her towel down next to mine and laying down.

"I feel ya. Kian dropped me in the water so I'm kinda ready to kill him." I said.

"You cant kill him on your one year." She said smiling at me

"Oh I can kill him alright" I said standing and putting my towel in my bag. I pulled out my penny board and decided to go ride around the beach. I put a crop top and shorts over my bathing suit and took off, Maurisa joining.

As we were skating we heard voices behind us. I turned around to see Kian and Sam riding after us. I turned around again to see a bump that I hit and fell off my board. I got up and fixed my shirt noticing my legs were scraped up and my hands hurt.

"Addie are you okay?" I heard Kian ask behind me.

"I'm fine. that was actually kinda fun." I said laughing. Kian gave me a piggy back ride insisting it wasn't safe for me to even walk back to the car.

After I was safe in the car we all headed back to the house. I got a shower and covered all my wounds and got comfortable in bed. I got on my laptop, Maurisa came in a couple minuets later.

"How you feeling?" She asked sitting on the bed.

"Okay the pains starting to set in." I said sitting up a little more.

"So...whats up on social media?" She asked.

"A bunch of people hating on me for dating Kian most congratulating us." I said shutting my computer.

"Well looks like your leech isn't gonna bother you tonight." Maurisa said smirking referring the fact that Kian was past out on the couch in my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just had to throw that last part in there it was to funny to resist. Anywho look at that they lasted a year. Anywho I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and get everything you hoped for. If you liked this don't forget to vote for it and until Friday bye.

Thanks Lovelies❤