Ch. 26

Chapter 26;)

{Addie's POV:}

I woke up the next morning and wiggled out of Kian's grip and went to get a shower, as I was washing my hair I heard the door open and close and then seconds later Kian joined me in the shower. I washed my body and shaved my legs. I went to get out when Kian grabbed my waist and pulled me back in.

"Kian what do you want?" I asked laughing a little.

"You never gave me my morning kiss." He said leaning in to kiss me.

"Earn it." I said before he kissed me and hopped out of the shower wrapping my towel around me.

"Really now." Kian said after he turned the water off and got out himself. He started tickling me and I started laughing.

"Kian Stop." I said not able to breath.

He leaned in to kiss me again. "Nope." I said walking out to my closet and picking out outfits and setting them on my bed.

Kian came over and spun me around, kissing me passionately. I smiled into the kiss as we slowly laid down on the bed. Kian started trailing kisses down my neck. Maurisa sent me a text, I could see it from the bed side table.

"Me, Jen, and the guys are going out you two have the house to yourselves, Have fun with the leech. ;)"

I laughed a little to myself when Kian flipped it so I was straddling his waist. I pulled him into a kiss and just to tease him I rocked my hips a little making him moan. I smirked into the kiss.

"Its not nice to tease." He said as I got off him walking back go my clothes I had picked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I was dressed for the day I headed downstairs just in time to see Jen pull back into the driveway with Maurisa right behind her.

Jen winked at me as she walked past and Maurisa pulled me upstairs and we sat on my couch as my phone played music over my doc so no one would hear us.

"So how was the leech?" She asked with a smirk... Its like our inside joke now.

"Oh, you know" I said as we both broke out into laughter. That's when Jen walked in.

"Sorry to just barge in but the guys are playing video games and I don't wanna go def." She said sitting on the chair on the other side of the room.

"Oh, no it's fine, we're just talking about the leech." I said laughing.

"The leech?" She asked laughing.

I then pulled out my phone and texted Kian.

"Why don't we go out and do something?"

"Sure :)" He replied.

I told the girls and started getting ready, all of a sudden all the guys came rushing in the room smiles on their faces.

"Stay away from me." I said.

They all just laughed as they started scream singing a mixture of 'I Just Had Sex' and 'It Wasn't Me'. I grabbed Jen and Maurisa and pulled them with me to the balcony.

I must have fallen asleep outside cause when I woke up I was laying in my bed, alone and no one was in the room. I rolled over enjoying the peace and quiet. I then heard a noise.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up?" Kian asked walking to his bag.

"No I was just going back to sleep." I said pulling the blankets over my head.

"What why?" He asked.

"Cause in my dreams it's quiet and I don't have to watch dancing cats/dogs, or listen to people randomly burst into song." I said from under my blanket. I felt the bed dip and then the blanket got pulled down.

"Bright light." I screamed.

"You couldn't have a normal life if you tried, and you know that without, us your life would be boring as hell." Kian said. He had a point there.

I pushed the blankets off of me and walked to the bathroom taking my make up off. I walked back out and Kian was laying in bed playing on his phone, typical.

I heard the guys screaming and something crash downstairs.

"That better not have been the TV." I said laying down.

"It probably was." Kian said coming closer to me attaching his lips to my neck.

"Leech." I said with a laugh.

He kissed me, it soon getting heated and one thing led to another... you get the point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey you guys want ice cream?" Maurisa asked coming in with her hand over her eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked laughing.

"I don't want to see you guys all naked." she said as she ran into a wall.

"There's a wall there." she said backing up a bit.

"Yeah we'll be down." I said laughing as she turned around and walked out.

When we walked downstairs the guys all smirked and tried to hold back there laughs. I just walked out to the car after rolling my eye Kian, Maurisa, and Sam joining me in my car.

When we got back from ice cream Jc made a vlog.

"Alright so that's the end of this vlog" he said as Kian walked in.

"Don't even think about it." Kian said looking at him as Jc was about to start scream singing 'I Just Had Sex' again.

"Fine, bye!" He said covering the camera.