Ch. 8

Chapter 8:

{Addie's POV:}

"Come on Kian were gonna miss our flight." I said standing at the door waiting for Kian to get down stairs.

The guys were driving me and Kian to the airport because me and Kian were going to Texas to see my mom. My mom was very supportive of the idea of me coming out here but for my early birthday gift she sent me 2 plane tickets back to Texas so I could go see her.

"Alright I'm ready." he said coming down stairs with his suitcase. When we got to the airport we all said our goodbyes.

"Bye Addie." Sam said hugging me.

"Bye Sam" I said hugging him back.

The last person to say bye to me was Jc.

"Bye Addie." he said kinda sad.

"Jc I'll only be gone for two weeks then I'll be back." I said.

"I know but this just reminds me of when you came to see me leave for LA last year and I never came back to see you."

"Jc don't worry about it." I said.

He pulled me into a tight hug me hugging him back. he let me go and they called our flight. we boarded and about a half hour later we took off.

"You ready to meet my mom?" I asked Kian.

"As ready as I'll ever be." he said.

~~~~~~~~~

We got to my moms house around 4 o'clock.

"Mom I'm home." I said walking in the door. she came out of the kitchen pulling me into a hug.

"Oh honey I missed you so much." she said.

"I missed you too mom." I said.

"So who's this? Your boyfriend?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. this is why I love my mom.

"No, this is Kian. my guy friend." I said smiling.

"Hi Kian. I'm mom." She said pulling him into a hug.

"Hi mom." He said laughing.

"So how's LA?" My mom asked as we sat out on the patio. Kian went up to his room to take a nap so we decided to sit outside and talk.

"It's good but dads being dad. he chose the college, the major, and my husband." I said.

"Well at least he picked Ki-" she started but I cut her off.

"No mom. Kian and I want to but dad would kill me and so would my "future husband" Tony..." I said. "and the worst part Tony has a kid." I added taking a drink of my lemonade.

{Kian's POV:}

I heard Addie and her mom talking out back so I walked over to the screen door.

"Well don't forget the deal we made. anything at all goes wrong and your moving back here." her mom said.

What no. she can't be serious. I would die without Addie. I thought to myself then Addie spoke pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah mom I remember the deal." she said.

So it's true. I opened the door and stepped out into the bright sunlight.

"Hey sleepy how was you nap?" Addie asked like nothing was going on.

"Good I guess." I said rubbing my eyes and sitting in the chair next to her intertwining our hands under the table.

We started talking about random things when her moms phone went off.

"Oh your grandmother needs my help darlin I'll be back later. you two have fun" she said walking inside. "but not to much fun." she said smiling poking her head back out the door.

"Mom!" Addie said laughing and blushing.

Her mom laughed walking back toward the front door.

"You wanna head back inside?" Addie asked looking at me. "sure." I said standing walking back towards the door.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked her.

"Wanna watch a movie?" She asked me.

"Sure what movie?" I asked her.

"Texas Chainsaw Massacre." She said smiling grabbing the movie out of the cabinet under the tv.

"You're scaring me smiling like that." I said laughing causing her to laugh.

Oh her laugh one of the many things I love about her. she grabbed my hand and pulled me up to her bedroom.

"Goodness you tv is bigger then the one in the living room." I said walking into her room.

"Well my mom gave me the biggest room being that I was a lonely child after my twin died..." She said.

She was suppose to have a twin?

"I'm sorry you lost your twin." I said.

"It's fine." she said walking to the popcorn machine in the corner.

"You have everything." I said flopping down on her bed. "I could get used to living here. babe you wanna just move here?" I asked laughing.

"No we are not making my house the O2L house." she said laughing walking over to the bed with a bowl of popcorn.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I do not feel like having to explain to my mom why their are 6 guys living here..." She said laughing.

"Fine." I said pecking her lips. and throwing a piece of popcorn in my mouth.

The movie started and she jumped about 30 times in the first half hour. by the time the movie was over she was sitting on my lap. not that I minded.

"Okay Addie the movies over you can stop death gripping me now." I said.

"No someone's gonna kill me." she said holding me even tighter.

I turned on the lamp beside me and set the popcorn bowl on the night stand.

"Nothing's gonna happen to you." I said turning her so she was looking at me.

"Prove it." she said.

I pulled her down to me connecting our lips. We pulled apart to catch our breath.

{Addie's POV:}

"Prove it." I said to Kian. I was scared to death after watching that movie.

He pulled me down to him and connected out lips. My arms were around his neck. We stopped to catch our breaths. I ran my fingers through his hear tugging at the ends. He smiled into the kiss as his tongue explored my mouth.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing. I broke the kiss picking my phone up. I got a text from Tony.

"Why are you kissing him when you're with me?" The text read.

How did he know I was kissing Kian? How did he know I left the state? Most importantly how did he find me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh cliffhanger.... Must suck not knowing... Mwahahahahaha. anyway I'm so sorry for not updating I got so busy this past week it was not even real but anyway. I love you all and don't forget to follow me/ vote.

Thanks lovelies❤️