Ch. 32

Chapter 32:

The wedding:

{Addies POV:}

I cant believe today is the day. After another year after Kian proposed we are finally getting married. I choose Maurisa to be my maid of honor of course and since I hate my dad, so Connor agreed to walk me down the isle because... its Connor.

"Girl your looking great." I heard Ricky say behind me as he walked in as Maurisa finished up my make up.

"Thanks Ricky." I said smiling nervously.

"Hun don't be nervous this is Kian after all." Sam said.

"I know but still Every girl gets nervous on her wedding day." I said

"Well you have no need to be." Trevor said. "Oh and me and Ricky will be singing at the reception just so you know." Trevor added.

"Well I just found my entertainment for the night." Maurisa said as she turned on the curling iron.

"My entertainment is gonna be when Jc tries to dance." I said laughing everyone joining in.

After my hair was lightly curled Maurisa waterfall braided it.

"I wish I had hair like yours." Maurisa said admiring my hair.

"Mhh so do I." Trevor said in a girly voice.

"Oh shouldn't you guys be over with Kian?" I asked.

"Nah hes to busy flipping out to Jc about how nervous he is." Sam said.

"See I'm not the only one." I said getting up from the chair I was sitting in and walked to the full body mirror to fix my dress.

"I wish I could pull of a dress like that." Connor said walking in striking a pose and taking a picture with me. I saw him then pull up twitter.

"Connor no!" I shouted.

"Why?" He asked.

"Kian could see it then he wouldn't be surprised when he sees me." I said taking his phone locking it and throwing it onto the couch behind me.

Finally the time came and everyone else had already walked down the isle.

"You ready?" Connor asked as he linked his arm with mine.

"As Ill ever be." I said.

And with that we walked around the corner so we were standing in full view. The organ started playing here comes the bride causing Kian to look up and as soon as he saw me he smiled causing me to smile.

As I walked the memories of all the crazy, stupid, funny things I did with Kian flashed through my mind, but also the days we just laid around doing nothing. He might not think it but I actually like those days better than our dates out.

As I got to Kian he held his hand out to help me step up and kissed my cheek. "You look beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You may now kiss the bride." The alter said.

"I've always wanted to do this." He said before pulling me into a kiss and then leaning me back.

"OHHHH GET IT!!!" Maurisa yelled." I laughed into the kiss and Kian stood us up right.

"I give you Mr. and Mrs. Kian Lawley." The alter said and everyone cheered.

As we walked up the isle my phone buzzed, I pulled it out to see that Connor had tagged me in the photo from before the wedding on Twitter.

"Thanks Con." I mouthed to him as I walked past him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reception:

Maurisa's speech:

Over the few years I have known you, you have taught me what a true friendship is, I honestly don't know what I would do without you , between all of our inside jokes and all the other crazy stuff we have done I honestly can say I wouldn't want any one else to be my best friend, scratch that my sister. Thank you for theses past years and the many more to come. Oh and one last thing, will you be my maid of honor at my wedding?

we all broke out into laughter at her last question "Yes." I said nodding and laughing. Then the guys gave their speeches. After we all ate me and Kian had our first dance together. Then the song Teenage Dream by Katy Perry came on and Maurisa and I went to dance.

"You make me feel like I'm livin a teenage dream the way you turn me on I cant sleep lets run away and don't ever look back don't ever look back." I sang

"Imma get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans be your teenage dream tonight, let you put your hands on me in my skin tight jeans be your teenage dream tonight." Maurisa sang.

After a long while of dancing, laughing, tripping over my dress, and Kissing for the camera the party was finally over.

"Alright last song of the night was requested by the guys of O2L and Maurisa, they said "this song describes your relationship that we all have been jealous of for a while now." and teenage dream started playing once again.

"I guess we fit the relationship goals couple description." Kian said making me laugh.

We finally got everything cleaned up and headed home. I got out of my dress and went to bed not looking forward to packing tomorrow for our honeymoon to Jamaica.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yes i do realize its been forever and this isn't even the right day to update this book but i got board and had no ideas on what to write about in the walking dead. anywho. This book will sadly be over soon, but don't worry. I don't know if you like or have ever heard of a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer but that book will be out soon called Good Girls so you can look forward to that.

Thanks Lovelies<3