Part 5-Agent 29

A couple days later

"Did you find Reaper and her assassins?" Logan asked as he entered the Coast Corp lab.

"Nope, she likes to stay hidden and she's good at it." Vivian told Logan. "But there is something you need to see." Vivian gulped when she pulled up three images on the big screen in the lab. "E Blaster, Acidic, and Jumico have all been killed the same way. Being cut in throat." Vivian turned to see Logan's reaction.

"Did the cameras catch whoever did this?" asked Logan.

"No. They were all shut off right before each one of these deaths happened." Winston told Logan as he came into the lab with Finley by his side.

"Oh that's just great." Logan stated pacing the room. Hayden looked through the glass window on the door and saw that Logan was with his team so he just left the base heading back to ARGUS to continue his search.

Logan and the other three all looked up at the screen that was sounding an alert system Vivian installed to tell her when a crime is happening no matter how small.

"Suit up, Titan. There is an armed robber robbing the Coast City Bank. Again." Winston looked over at Logan who was already gone.

***

"Get on the ground and no one will get hurt!" A guy with black hair and brown eyes shouted at all the bank employees. He was holding up an AK 47 pointing it at the workers.

The guy turned around when he heard a thud behind him. It was Titan.

"Stand down and you won't get hurt." Logan told the man standing in front of him. Vivian and Finley were researching about this guy, "Umm...Titan, he's an ex-soldier trained in everything to kill someone. He goes by Agent 29." Finley explained to Logan.

Agent 29 smiled at Titan before shooting at Titan. Logan jumped away from the bullets and hid behind a over turned table. Logan gestured for a bunch of bank workers to run out the open door while he dealt with Agent 29.

Logan flipped the table at him, but the guy rolled out of the way pulling out a pistol and shooting Logan in the side. It bounced off Titan.

"Oh, bullets must not work on you then you've got another thing coming." Agent 29 grabbed something from off his back and pressed a button making a gray, metal staff appear.

Titan charged at Agent 29 punching at him, but he was hit in the back by the metal staff falling to the ground. Logan got up to his feet quickly turning around, but was hit right across the face. Then he was hit again and again repeatedly in the face making him fall back to the ground.

"Titan, get out of there, he is kicking your butt." Finley insisted, but Logan ignored him. Agent 29 kicked Logan into a wall as Logan stood up then he was hit over and over in the face again leaving bruises and cuts all over his face. Finley went into his computer and checked Logan's vitals through his suit, "GET OUT!" Finley shouted into Logan's suit as he looked over at Vivian and Winston.

Winston looked over at Nevaeh who was standing across the room looking at Logan's suit camera that Vivian had showing them what was happening. Nevaeh was about to teleport inside the bank when she saw something on the screen.

A person dropped from the top floor of the bank with a white suit that had wings and the person was wearing a white mask.

Titan was barely standing from being hit in the head that many times when Agent 29 turned around walking towards the person.

"Another vigilante, how great." Agent 29 muttered before he ran at the vigilante swinging his staff making the other vigilante jump and kicked Agent 29 making him stumble backwards. The vigilante ran at Agent 29 doing a cartwheel and kicking him landing on top of him.