Part 2-Training is Key

A week later

"This is getting boring chasing down thieves that just rob banks and other boring things like that." Logan said as he chased after another group of thieves.

"You are a new hero, it will take time for you to be ready for something more than what you are doing." replied Winston over the ear piece.

"Fine." Logan spun a chain in his hand and then threw it at one of the thieves wrapping around the guy's legs making him fall.

One of the other guy's turned to face Logan in his suit with a mask on. The man gave the bag of jewels to the lady next to him gesturing for her to go. "Titan, I've heard nothing good about you." The man put up his hand and a energy blast shot at Logan hitting him right in the chest. Logan went flying back into a wall breaking through it.

The guy laughed while he ran off disappearing into the night. "What was that??" shouted Logan at Vivian, Finley, and Winston. They all just looked at each other not expecting that to happen.

***

"Who was that guy?" Logan asked as Finley checked his shirtless body for any injuries.

"I'm analyzing his dna from your suit, when he hit you with the energy blast, so calm yourself." Vivian snipped as she typed away on the computer right next to Winston who was thinking. Vivian looked up at Winston who had already come to the conclusion.

"He's a meta. So we know there is more than just Logan, now." Vivian said more talking to Finley and Winston. Finley finished up patching up Logan's chest which had a small burn mark even though Logan didn't feel any pain. "You can put your shirt back on." Finley told Logan as he put his equipment away.

"So I am not the only one, what caused this meta gene, dark matter thing?" asked Logan still trying to understand how he got these new abilities.

"We don't know....I am still researching everything that could have caused it." Vivian said for the other two as well.

"Okay, I have to go to my cousin's party for her new job. See you later." Logan said as he picked up his backpack that had his suit in it.

***

"Surprise!" Everyone in the small bar shouted as Stella walked in with Danny and Asher. Stella's mouth hung open before Danny grabbed her shoulder and whispered, "You're not a good actress so stop being so surprised." Asher grabbed Danny's hand to walk over to the bar.

He leaned close to his ear and asked, "Why have you been wearing those gloves for the past week?" Danny shrugged his shoulders letting go of Asher's hand. Asher sighed ordering a drink anyway.

Olivia and Logan were sitting with Logan's brother, Hayden, and Hayden's girlfriend, Gia. Hayden is a soldier in the army while Gia is a lawyer. "Hey Logan, where have you been going every night this week?" asked Olivia quietly.

"Here, my boss has been wanting me to work more and I need the money." Logan responded. Olivia just went with it even though she knew he just lied.

1 hour later

Stella came over to Logan and pulled him aside, "I know we are having fun here, but I need to ask you a question." Stella held up a tablet that showed the security camera for just outside of the bar. Logan got very tense because he has changed into his suit in the alley in the back.

"Have you seen this man?" asked Stella. It was the man who Logan lost to who shot the energy blasts at him.

"No, I don't think so." Logan lied. Stella noticed that Logan just lied so she walked off back to her brother, Danny who was drinking a whole bottle of wine trying to get drunk, but it wasn't working.